Chapter 17;

Holly's POV

"It's over."

I frown, my heart beating fast. "You mean..?"

Eleanor nods. "We're over. Done. Finished. Finito."

I sit back, my hands around my Starbucks cup shocked. "Did you end it?"

Her lips tremble, a slow nod to her head as she looks down. Her latte and brownie not once touched.

"Eleanor, babe.." My hand was over hers trying to comfort her.

"Three and a half years." She raises her head, her sleeves wiping her tears quickly. "We've been together three and a half years.. I've never loved anybody else..how am I ever going to.." She starts to cry again, I ask the waitress for some tissues, she hurries away looking at Eleanor before coming back with a heap of them.

"It's not going to be easy I mean, first heartbreak and all that but.. you will be okay I promise. You have me and I'll kick Harry out of my place so we can have sleepovers."

I try to make her smile but it didn't work, instead she just sniffled and grabbed a load of tissues.

She excuses herself to head to the bathroom whilst I take out my phone, smiling at my wallpaper of Harry and i. We were both pulling faces totally being stupid.

Me: Hi, just wanted to say I love you. x

Harry: Hiiiii. I love you back. x

I smile glad he hadn't replied with 'thanks' or 'that's random'. Thats why I love him so much, he never hesitated to tell me he loved me, even if I did drive him crazy sometimes.

Me: Having a good day? X

Harry: Photoshoot. Hair is fluffy, very fluffy. Your day? .xx

Me: I love fluffy haired you. Um, interesting. With Eleanor for lunch - she's not a bearer of great news. Xx

Harry: I'll keep it fluffy for you tonight but tomorrow it must go.. Been on the phone with Louis, he's not taking it too well either. Xx

Me: Can I braid it? Let me braid it pleeeease! I just want you to know I love you, that her heartbreak has made me see how much I love you. Xx

Harry: Braid it? I'm not 11. Don't you want it nice and fluffy between your legs? ;) I love you too, very very much. xxxxxx

Me: Don't start this while I'm out.

Harry: Start what baby? Are you thinking about my tongue now? Xx

Me: I hate you.

Harry: How I drill against you? Lap so fast you come twice?

Me: Stop.

Harry: Or is it my fingers?

Me: Eleanor's back. Talk later. Hate you.

Harry: Love you too xxxxxxxxxxxx

"You okay?" I hope the heat I was feeling wasn't present on my face.

Eleanor takes a bite out of her brownie before sighing. "Love sucks."

"Relationships suck, people suck. Love doesn't."

She rolls her eyes. "You only say that because you're in it."

It's true, I am in love. In love with the most amazing person in the world - flaws and all.

"It's going to take some time-"