Chapter 24;

Holly's POV

Being back in London was the same feeling as when you know it's school tomorrow and you've just been off for summer, or when you finish a book and you don't know how to let go of the characters.

Being in Paris made me forget, maybe that's what Harry wanted temporarily, not just for me but for himself, for us to just be us and not think about life at home.

The second I was home I turned my phone back on, Harry had kept his on but only used it to take photos of us, I turned mine off the second we left for Heathrow knowing no one would need me for the night.

Once it was loaded I had one text come through from Eleanor.

Eleanor: My best friend is famous! Don't forget me ;) xxx

Attached was a link, I clicked waiting for my phone to transfer me. It was an article, an article about Harry and I at the airport yesterday.

Harry Styles Whisks Girlfriend Off To Secret Location.

Many women across the country were saddened to find that the new comer in pop Harry Styles is actually taken.

Yes, the handsome heartthrob has a girlfriend of a few months who he is said to be 'completely head over heels for'.

This weekend, Styles was seen leading his girlfriend Holly McIntyre through Heathrow, and is said to be taking her on a romantic get away for the two of them.

So what do you think? Devastated like us that he's taken? Or think it's all quite very cute? Let us know..

There were a few photos within the article, all of them from the airport. You could mainly see Harry, I was just a figure behind him with my head down.

Me: Oh El. I couldn't forget you ;) How's Harly? X

Eleanor: She's missing her mummy but she's good, keeping me company x

Me: I miss her too.. pick her up tomorrow at around 1..coffee? X

Eleanor: Erm yes. I need to know all about this Paris trip.. x

I smiled to myself, Eleanor was slowly getting back to her old self.

I'd started getting ready for my mother's meal when Harry walked in, he'd gone back out the second he was home, said he was needed at the studio.

"Hey babe," I chirped kissing his lips, I was almost ready. "Which blazer?" I asked holding up a black one and a really dark blue one.

"They both look the same." His answer wasn't what I was expecting neither was his mood. This Harry wasn't the same one I'd be in Paris with less than six hours ago.

"I just wanted your opinion.." I put the black one back deciding myself.

I heard him huff behind me.

"What's happened?" I ask shrugging it on.

"Nothin' just, they're finishing up my album but.."

"But what? What is it?"

"I have to go back to LA, not this week. The week after."

I nod picking up a boot. "Okay,"

"You're okay with that?"

"Of course, I mean.. I can't be mad about your work."

He smiles realising that I was trying for him, I can't go off at him for having to go to LA, it isn't fair.

"I wish we were in Paris still.." He mumbles.

I stand making sure my boots were on before reaching my arms around his neck and kissing his lips. "Me too, we could..go back for your birthday? That's in a couple of weeks, or for valentines?"

His face falters.

"What? What is it?"

"I can't plan things yet. I don't know where I am at the moment, I wish I could just say yes but.. I'm all over the place babe."

I understood, his job isn't a normal 9-5. He can't book a holiday off, or call in sick. He has to work hard in order to get a great outcome. With so much coming up he's being pulled left, right and centre to get prepared for it.

"It's okay. We'll figure something out then we'll go, yeah?"

He kisses my lips. "I should get ready for your darling mothers dinner."

I kiss him again more slowly. "You should."

He kisses me again not wanting to end our little playful kiss fight.

"Does this mean you're not going to be here for your birthday?" I ask worried I'd miss it.

"No, I'll be home for sure. I'll guarantee you that much babe." He kisses me a final time before stepping back.

"What should I wear?"

"Anything, it's just a family meal."

He disappears into my en suite, I hear him brush his teeth and then was his face before he walks back in topless. He heads for the top drawer next to my bed and pulls out a clean blue shirt.

"What?" He looks up confused. "Why are you grinning?"

I shook my head still smiling. "Just watching you in my house walk so comfortably around and having your own stuff in my drawers."

"You like me here?"

I nod. "I love you here,"

"We should get a place of our own." He suggests throwing his shirt over his head and spraying on some cologne - the one that is my favourite.

"Really?"

He looks up at me frowning at the tone of my voice. "You don't want to?"

I didn't want him to think I didn't want to, or that I hadn't thought about it, I was just shocked that he'd suggest it seeing as things hadn't been great between us recently.

"It's not I don't want to, or that I haven't thought about it it's just.. Do you want to?"

"I don't see why not.. I'm always here."

"Would you want to move in or.. we look for a place?"

He did up his boots. "I say we look for places but don't move too quickly, let my album launch, I do promo then after we can get serious, yeah?"

I wrap my arms around his neck. "We're being adults Harry! We're moving in together!" I exclaim excitedly. We both laugh as he spins me around putting my down to kiss me softly.

"Must we rally go to your mothers? I really would prefer to stay here with you.." He suggests, his hands lowering to my bum and squeezing.

"Mmm, if you play your cards right I can think up a lie and get us out an hour or two early."

"Then I can ravish you?"

I lean back, my arms still around his neck. "Ravish? What a creepy word." I snort.

"Heeey,"

I kiss him once more before pulling away and throwing his keys to him. "Come on pretty boy, let's go." He laughs turning my light off and taking my hand, his bad mood from earlier totally forgotten about.