Chapter 38;

Day before Harry's birthday.

Holly's POV

I was a wreck. That's the only way I could describe myself. Whenever the doorbell rang I'd run upstairs and look from behind to curtains to who it might be. Whenever someone brushed past me in the street I'd freak out assuming it was him. I was scared - so, so scared.

"This isn't you Hol." Gemma sighed watching me fidget with Isobel's toy, she was at school now - fully settled in apparently.

"I can't.. I can't do anything. Wherever I go I feel watched."

"We should report it,"

"They won't take it seriously."

"Have you told H?"

I nod. "I don't think he believes me, he thinks I'm just a bit crazy, thinking into things. He was at work yesterday, across the road - the man. I ran to my car so fast I slipped and broke my heel in half."

"Oh Holly," Gemma sighed pulling me in for a hug.

"I don't know what to do." I cry. "What do I do? You're good at advice," I beg.

"I really don't know, I'm sure if you go to the police.."

"And say what?"

We were both silent.

"You can stay here if you want?"

I shake my head. "I'm safe at home, I can't move out because of it. I'm stronger than this."

"Harry's home tomorrow, then it's his birthday. You'll forget all about it when he's back."

I smile. "Yeah, he'll leave me alone once Harry's home." I say it to myself more than to her. "Right?" I turn to Gemma but I wasn't comforted by her expression.

"Stalkers are stalkers.. they don't stop."

I sigh. "I don't know what I'm going to do but one thing I won't do is move. I'm safe at home."

I hope.

- -

Harry's POV

"Hello? I answered my phone on the second ring, I'd just finished my last work out in LA - now it's time to pack. I hate packing, Holly's always the one to motivate me and help me.

"H,"

It was Gemma, I usually called her so it was strange for her to be calling me.

"You okay G?" I went and stood out on my balcony over looking LA.

"I'm okay.. your girlfriend isn't."

My face drains of colour. "What? What's happened? Where is she?"

"She's fine, don't panic. I just dropped her off at home."

"Oh, okay.."

"She's being followed."

I sighed, this topic had been on my mind since she told me. I couldn't really get my head around it.

"How do you-"

"I saw him, she pointed him out. He was outside her house waiting for her to return. When she first told me, I kind of thought yeah whatever. But seeing him with my own two eyes.. it's not a lie, or a joke. She's being stalked."

"And you've left her at home alone? Why isn't she at yours?-"

"She doesn't want to leave her home because of some man, she's stronger than that. You know her."

Sounds about right, Holly's far too proud and stubborn to move because of one person.

"..Eleanor's going round and spending the night with her, she's staying with her until you're back."

"Okay, okay.. I'll try and get an earlier flight."

"Okay," She breathed. "I'm just worried about her that's all, she's kind of changed.."

"What do you mean?" I frown.

"She's not eating, and she's on edge constantly."

My heart sank, the thought of Holly being like that when I'm supposed to be the one who's there to protect her kills me.

"I'll look at flights now."

"Okay baby bro, see you soon."

"Bye sis."

Me: I love you, stupid amounts .xx

Holly: Love you too xxxx

Please let nothing happen to her until I'm back, please.

______________________
A/N:

Short one sorry...

Comment / Vote :)

x x