Chapter 7;

Holly's POV

The day was perfect, Harry stayed by my side the entire day, tending to anything I needed. I was glad he felt guilty and was trying his best to make me happy.

We opened presents, I usually hate opening them in front of people but with Harry's arm around me I felt quite comfortable.

Anne and Robin bought me a scarf, some perfume and a clothes voucher. Gemma bought me a NARS makeup palette, and some cute pug slippers Isobel insisted she bought.

Harry bought me a beautiful Tiffany's bracelet, three selfies of us he had framed, a 'I love you' teddy, bath bombs and some gloves, he said my real Christmas present is in London so I have to wait until the 29th to get it.

Isobel and I watched Elf, I ended up laughing more than she did.. We had dinner, it was nice to sit with a real family and enjoy a family meal. Robin would tell typical dad jokes, Anne would serve and kept standing up every two minutes making sure everyone was happy and had everything they needed, Harry kept teasing Gemma like the typical brother, and Isobel kept chatting to me telling me about her teacher at school and her two best friends; Andrea and Becky who she always plays princesses with.

In the evening, Anne made some classic Christmas snacks and we all lay in the living room watching films such as A Christmas Carol, Home Alone, The Grinch. Isobel would often flinch in my lap at The Grinch, she wasn't really a fan.

When it was time for Isobel to go to bed I could tell that she was disappointed. She kept telling me I was her best friend and that she didn't want to leave now. She was a real cutie.

In bed, Harry let me snuggle into him, we were talking about nothing.

"Do you want kids some day?" He softly stroked my arm.

"Maybe,"

"Maybe?"

I look up, my leg laying over his. "I've never really.. Thought about children. I always thought I'd be alone at 40."

"You won't be, you'll have me."

"I will?"

"Mhmm,"

"I guess I would like children, you?"

"I was convinced I'd have children with Natalie. But, I can see us having children."

"Really?"

He nods. "You're a natural with Isobel. You don't see it but you are, and she really admires you, you're like a big sister to her I think."

"She's really cute."

He kisses my lips. "So are you,"

"You're meant to say that."

"I'm not,"

"Anyway, I distinctly remember you saying you'd do anything for me earlier."

He smirks rolling me on my back, he hovered over me looking straight into my eyes.

"Merry christmas,"

I kiss his lips. "Merry Christmas Harry,"

He raises my vest, I help him take it off, his eyes meeting my chest. "You're so perfect,"

He kisses my lips and then my nose, he moves down to my jaw, my neck.

"Don't leave any marks on my neck," I whisper.

He nods moving down to my collar bones, then my breasts, he takes my nipple between his lips, the other between his fingers making sure both were pleasured.

I arch my back as he takes my nipple between his teeth.

"Fuck," I whisper.

He smirks leaving it and moving down, he kisses my breasts sucking beneath them. "I'll leave my mark here," He whispers sucking on them.

He moved my shorts out of the way, I hadn't bothered with knickers. He kissed along my thighs, leaving more marks there with his lips.

When he reached my heat, I heard him exhale. "Fuck," He groaned quietly. His fingers carefully traced me before he spread them ever so slowly, he leaned in, a singular lick causing my back to arch even more.

He kissed me slowly before flicking his tongue out, caressing my folds as softly as possible, like he was making love to it. After making me climax he kissed my folds before lowering his left hand, two fingers were inserted as he continued to flick my clit. He'd flatten his tongue then curl it so he was sucking it completely into his mouth like it was a nipple.

My eyes were rolling, my hands gripping the sheets. His fingers were working against my walls, he'd every so often reach in a little further and curl his fingers making my face fall and mouth open. I wasn't even thinking about the others in the house anymore.

Once he found my weak g-spot he worked it even more holding his fingers against it, his tongue flicking as fast as possible, his fingers still not moving.

"Move your.." I gasp at the amount of pleasure that was building up. His eyes would every so often meet mine but I kept convulsing, my back arching. "..Fucking fingers inside me.." I gasp again as he sucks a little harder on my clit. My thighs shook around his head, one hand left the sheet as I gripped his hair. "..Now," I pant.

He smirks at me knowing I was on edge. Without warning he started up a steady pace, my thighs trembling around him, my back arching, my grip on his hair so tight I think he flinched.

"Just," I gasp. "Like that," I cry. His fingers curl inside me a final time and I climax.

I had never climaxed like that before, I saw stars, my mouth was wide open, my eyes shut tight. My grip on his hair loosened as he slowly made his way up my body.

"Merry Christmas," He whispers kissing my lips, I didn't kiss back still in a state of ecstasy. I could taste myself on his lips, I couldn't tell you how sexy it was to see his hair a mess with just the smell of me on him.

"Fuck," I whisper.

He kisses my cheek, I could feel him staring at me, carefully tracing a finger along my collarbone.

I turn to look at him, my eyes heavy, his smiling. "I love you,"

"I love you too, McIntyre."

"Let me repay you-"

He shakes his head. "It isn't about me, I was in the wrong."

"Are you sure-"

"Positive." He smirks, "Besides when you do something wrong you'll have to repay me."

I laugh cuddling into him. "You'll be waiting a while, I'm never in the wrong Styles."

_______________________

A/N:

Are you guys enjoying the story so far? Comment and let me know please!

P.S -
If you didn't cry at the new Night Changes video what even are you. Harry is just, I don't even know how to describe that boy. Damn.