Chapter 15;

Holly's POV

I hadn't stayed awake for Harry to arrive home because I knew he'd be here in the early hours of the morning but somehow my body just knew.

The second I heard his boots against the stairs, the drop of his bag or the shuffle of his jacket I was wide awake.

Harly had come up, sniffing and licking at him whilst he tried to undress. I heard the occasional 'hey you' and 'you've grown' before he slipped into the bathroom to wash his face.

When he came back out I was sat on my knees, a smile on my face. "I missed you." I admit sleepily.

He gets in bed cuddling me close kissing my lips. "I've missed you too."

Harly settled at the end of the bed.

"Was the flight okay?"

"Perfect."

"I'm sorry for worrying you and being irresponsible."

"Stop," He shushed. "It's in the past, all is forgiven and forgotten."

I smiled into his chest, clutching his waist as I tangled a leg with his. It was so good to feel him in bed again, beside me and cuddling me. It felt like we were both home again, this bed is our home.

We both fell asleep holding each other resulting in us waking up absolutely sweating and wanting to push each other away, but we didn't - our love for each other stronger than the need to be free and cool again.

Harry's POV

"What have you got to do today?" Holly mumbled her eyes still shut.

I smile stroking her spine, her hand resting on my chest. "Nothing,"

She looks up at me with a sleepy smile, pulling me closer to her. "Good,"

It made me so happy to see her like this, makeupless, in my bed, in my clothes. She was completely herself, natural. There were no barriers between us, no differences or conflicts. We were the same, one.

I love her, I know that one million percent. I love her when she's angry and saying things she doesn't mean, when she's upset and cuddly - just wanting me to hold her, when she's happy and singing whilst she cooks, when she's excited and her eyes widen.

But I love her the most like this, when we're alone hidden away in bed. No one else gets to see her like this, and no one else gets to see me like this, just woken up - still sleepy, not really with the world yet. It's my favourite Holly.

"I'm up early tomorrow though."

She pouts, her eyes closed again. "Why?" She breathes.

"Radio interviews start,"

"Oh yeah."

I was only doing the interviews in London for now but soon I'd be touring around England to various radio stations.

"My busy man," She kisses my shoulder.

"When are you at work?"

She shrugs, "I kind of go in when needed."

"Come with me then? To the interviews tomorrow?"

"You want me there?"

"You calm my nerves," I rest my nose against hers. "Please?" I ask softly. "I have five interviews, then I can treat you to lunch?"

Her ankles lock around mine. "You know how to persuade a lady."

"You're a lady? Oh no!" I gasp pretending to be shocked at this revelation.