Chapter 25;

Holly's POV

"You're moving where?!"

"To Greece!" My mother beams from the head of the table.

I was in utter shock - it was totally unexpected. I didn't think in a million years that I'd be coming to have a dinner with my family only to be told by my mother that she was moving to another country.

"What? Why?!" It was all too much for me, Harry's hand on my thigh, Sophia had no expression whatsoever and I couldn't even imagine what my brother would think if he was here.

"I've met someone." She explains. "He lives in Greece and asked me to move to him."

"How did you meet him?" I frown, if he lives in Greece that only means one thing..

"Online."

I close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose, Harry's hand now rubbing my back slowly.

"Let me get this straight.. you're moving four or so hours away, to another country to be with a man you've met online?"

"I've met him in person, he's been to visit me a couple times."

I look over to Sophia to see if I was just the one who thought this was absolutely bat-shit crazy. She kept her head down.

"You knew didn't you?" I point at Sophia accusingly.

"She's met him once or twice." My mother's voice cuts in. Sophia winces not happy with what my mother just admitted.

"Oh?" I raise an eyebrow to look at her, "And I don't get to meet this guy?"

"You were else where, you haven't been in contact since I left rehab."

True. One point to her.

"That maybe true but something like this isn't small, you - you can't just tell me and expect me to be okay with it! Who even is this guy? He could be anyone, he could be a convicted villain for all you know!" I shout, Harry's hand now removed realising it wasn't calming me down.

"He isn't a convicted felon Holly." She breathed her eyes rolling as if I was the ridiculous one.

"And how would you know? How long have you known him?! How long have you been together?!" I was beyond boiling point. My mother's always made rash decisions but this was her most ludicrous.

"I've known him around.. five weeks.."

"And you're moving to Greece for him?! After five weeks?!"

She looked up at me, the happiness now dissolved. "Why can't you let me be happy Holly? Is this about your dad?"

I freeze. "Don't you dare bring him into this. That man was the greatest person I will ever know. He was my hero. Don't you dare throw his name around."

"Yeah, such a hero he killed himself." She muttered.

That tipped me over the edge, I stood up and threw my plate across the room, the food everywhere, the pure rage ripping through my skin. "He was depressed and you failed to see it, you didn't even care when he passed you drank yourself into oblivion whilst I was at the hospital watching them resuscitate him! All you wanted was his money."

"That's not true-"

"Isn't it? Really?!"

She stood frozen as my breath was heavy.

"I loved your father dearly-"

"I don't want to hear it, C'mon Harry."

He stood up awkwardly, giving an uncomfortable smile and cough before taking my hand.

- - -

I lay in bed my mind working over time whilst Harry brushed his teeth.

"Do you think I overreacted?" I ask staring at the wall, he moved slowly, turning the en suite light off before walking over and sliding in beside me.

He turned on his side, his legs scissoring mine, a hand on my waist.

"I think you have every right to be angry. It's a rash decision."

I sigh happy that he didn't think I was completely crazy.

"I just.. I've already lost one parent. If she moves there, it'll be like I've lost two."

He hugs me closer, kissing my forehead. "You'll always have me."

I look up kissing his shoulder. "Promise?"

"Always."

I kiss his lips, allowing his tongue slip in before I rest my head against his chest. "You make me feel like I can do anything."

"As long as we both feel that way.. we'll be okay." He promises.

We both fell asleep completely and utterly tangled in each other, both tired from the past few days.