Chapter 4;

Holly's POV

"I can't do this, this is bullshit."

Harry laughed at me as I scowled down at my feet.

"If you keep looking down you won't gain balance, the whole point of ice skating is to keep your head up."

I tried again but wobbled almost falling over if it hadn't been for Harry who was a surprisingly enough a good skater.

"Just let me get off, I'm helpless."

"You're not, come on." He stood behind me and held my waist. "Just follow what I say." He lifted my arms. "Arms out," He tilted my chin. "Chin up," He started moving us. "Off we go."

Around fifteen minutes of us skating together I felt a lot more confident, keeping your head up does help. "You can let go." I assure him.

"You sure?"

I nod. "Just hold my hand."

His hands leave my waist, I feel his left take my right hand and we continue skating. I every so often had to tell him to slow down but apart from that, I was really starting to enjoy our random ice skating date.

-

"How did you learn to skate so well?" I ask as we sat in a restaurant around twenty minutes away from the outdoor ice skating rink, we agreed to finish our Christmas shopping after.

"Natalie was a professional skater, she wanted to train for the Olympics."

"Wow,"

I think most women would be jealous if their boyfriends brought up their exes, but for me I embraced it. I know Natalie's a sore subject and Harry was very much in love with her, more in love with her than he is me and I can't try to be better than her, I can only encourage him that holding onto her memory is okay.

"Yeah, she was amazing, she taught me when we were nineteen." He laughed. "I hated it at first, i got so frustrated, as did Natalie. But after being together for so long and me watching her practice I guess I just.. learnt to do it."

I nod. "She'd probably hate to teach me,"

He laughs. "You have potential."

I roll my eyes. "Whose presents do you need to get?"

"My Mum and Isobel, everyone else I've finished." He bites off some pizza.

"Impressive. I just need to buy one for your mum. What do you think she'd like?"

"Why don't we buy one from both of us?"

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow. "We're going to be one of those couples?"

He laughs. "Why not? I can buy it, you can wrap it and say it's from us both."

I shrug. "If you want to,"

- - - -

Once we were back at Harry's I felt in the mood to bake. I found all ingredients for cookies and was ready to start, my only mistake was asking Harry if he wanted to help.

"Stop eating the mixture!" I scold.

Harry had stupidly put on an apron. He was stood holding the wooden spoon licking the mixture.

"It's so good, want some?"

I moved his arm out of my face.

"No, I want you to help or go away, besides that has raw egg in. Don't complain when you get sick."

"Stomach of metal, I don't get sick."

I roll my eyes. "Idiot."

He helped me make them into circles and place them on the baking trays, he put one tray in the oven as I placed in the second.

"All that hard work has made me thirsty," He pants getting himself someone water.

"Hard work? You ate mixture and put a tray in the oven."

"Exactly, I'm shattered."

I had to laugh at him because if I didn't who would? He's an idiot but my idiot.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, a smile on his face. I sneakily reach my hand behind my back patting it in flour and as he leans down to kiss me I smear my hand of flour in his face.

He gasps his mouth an 'o' shape in shock that I'd do such a thing.

"You're in for it now!" He teases, I giggle trying to escape him as he holds me reaching for something.

I gasp as I feel him pour flour down the back of my top. "Oh my.." I shudder flour falling out the back of my top. "..God!"

I take a handful rubbing it through his hair as he pours chocolate chips down my bra.

The fight went on for a while.

"We are literally the worst." I pant as we stand in a silent messy kitchen. The floor and surfaces were coated in flour. "This is going to take years to clean." I laugh blowing some floury hair out of my face.

"Shall we take a bath first?"

I look at him, he'd at some point during the flour fight drawn on two flour lines across his cheeks as if he was in the army using mud. He had flour across his forehead..in his hair..everywhere.

"Good idea,"

"Then.." He shook his top. "We'll sort this mess out."

What a mess indeed.