Chapter 11;

Harry's POV

"..For how long?" Holly softly whispered, her good mood evaporated, her body a full arms length away from me now, her face devoid of any emotion.

"They said ten days but," She shut her eyes tight, her face sad. "I'm going to try and make it seven."

"When.. when did you find out?"

"Today, just today. If I knew earlier I would have told you."

She nods silently looking down at her fingers. "This is your life now, ey?"

I swallow not liking the tone of her voice or the meaning. "It doesn't change anything, we'll stay the same, I promise. I'm just going to be really busy."

Her face was still sad, I didn't want her sad, not when I'm leaving in two days. "Hey," I lift her chin and kiss her lips. "I love you,"

She smiles a little, her eyes moving between mine. "I love you too harry."

"Why was your day bad?" I asked as she shuffled into my arms. The bombshell of me going to LA settling in her mind.

She huffed. "They don't think I need my office, they said my office is too big for me, for someone of my position. They want to move me into a smaller office, use mine - like yours for conferences. They've also told me since the holidays they've had a reshuffle, they're changing things up and I've got a new schedule, I've got to work 90% of the time from home."

I frown. "What?"

"Apparently my job isn't necessary in the building. I can email from home and go in when needed. This also means Perrie may lose her job." She sighs. "It sucks."

"Look for another job?"

"I was going to but, I don't know what my speciality is, what I'm good at."

"You're amazing at a lot of things. You know that, you can do anything you want."

She swallows. "For now I'm just going to see what happens. At least working from home I get to be with Harly all the time."

We both smile at the snoozing pup.

"Fancy some food?"

She perks up at the mention of food. "Sure," I stand grabbing a blanket and placing it on her.

"You stay here, I'll cook."

"Mm," She smiles happily snuggling into the blanket flicking through the channels on the tv.

- - - -

Holly's POV

The following day was spent being lazy in our pyjamas trying not to think about his 8am flight tomorrow.

Harry cooked lunch whilst I tidied up, we took Harly for a walk around our local park holding hands, drinking tea.

When we came home I had to answer some emails whilst Harry 'trained' Harly, it was more him laying on the floor on his back whilst she climbed all over him biting at his nose.

I then cooked dinner as Harry started his packing - he was finding it a challenge seeing as Harly kept stealing items.

"She's not the only one who doesn't want you to go," I smile sadly taking the boxers out of our puppies mouth and picking her up. I dropped the boxers in his case holding Harly to me.

"I'll try my hardest to be back as soon as possible, promise." He stood up.

I put Harly down, my arms around his neck. "We'll be fine, won't we Harry?"

"Of course."

"I mean, i read your schedule. You left it on the table." I blush at my confession. "I don't want you to forget about me."

He frowns. "I couldn't ever forget about you."

"I know." I kiss his lips. "I just.. I read the stories about fame and how it tears people apart-"

"They're not us, they get into relationships whilst they're famous. I'm not famous, and if I somehow become this mega star, I'm not going to leave you. You're my home, my normality, my everything."

I swallow, tears brimming.

"..And if I don't have any luck in the industry I know I'll still have you. And when I have you, that's lucky enough for me."

I kiss him deeply, his tongue massaging my bottom lip, my heart beating fast. He was my home, everything he just said about me I feel about him.

"We're strong, ten thousand miles apart or ten inches apart." He promises.

- - - -

I was awake for 6:30am rushing around for Harry making sure he was set for his flight. I hadn't even thought about what I looked like I simply threw on the closest clothes to me.

"This is it," I bite my lip seeing Harry wave over to I guess his manager in the airport. Harry stayed away giving us privacy.

"Call you when I reach the hotel."

I nod. "Skype every night."

He smiles kissing me. "Text every morning."

"I love you Harry Edward Styles,"

"I love you too Holly - no middle name - Mcintyre." We both laugh, tears in my eyes. It's true, my parents didn't give me a middle name, only my brother and sister.

"I'll miss you," My lip trembles.

"I'll be back in no time." He tilts my chin. "Take care of Harly?"

I nod not being able to reply with the lump in my throat. He tucks some hair behind my ear.

"I love you,"

He kisses me deeply before picking up his duffle. "I love you too."

We both let go of each other's hands, I watch as he walks to his manager, my hands quickly getting rid of the shedding tears, pulling down the beanie of his I'd quickly stolen around my ears. Harry pats the man affectionately on the back giving him a big smile before turning to me, he kisses his fingers and waves them to me, I do the same back, a happy smile on his face.

I watch as he turns and walks towards security, my eyes blurred with tears. He gives in his passport and turns one final time mouthing 'I love you' before disappearing from my sight for who knows how long. Seven days? Ten days? I couldn't guarantee.

At this point, nothing is guaranteed.