Chapter 35;

Holly's POV

Harry was right, saying goodbye from home was easier, it just felt like we were saying goodbye for a few hours whilst he went to work instead of eight days.

I had breakfast, walked Harly, bought milk and returned home to get dressed for Gemma's.

Today was the day I was booking Harry's birthday present, I was slightly anxious in fact to do something like this, I'm not the type of person to do these kind of things, but I know for Harry I would do anything.

- -

"Are you sure you want to do this, before you book it, just think about it." Gemma intervened, her hand across the laptop screen.

"Yes Gemma I'm sure. Do you not think it's a good idea?"

"I just.. I think you should tell him first."

"It won't be a birthday surprise then will it?"

She was quiet after that, watching me fill in my card details before tending to Isobel who was shouting her from her bedroom.

When Gemma returned, she was on the phone.

"I'm actually with your beautiful girlfriend now.." I frowned, wasn't he at the airport?

"Hello?" I spoke. Gemma walked into the kitchen whilst I finalised everything on the laptop.

"Hey babe,"

"Um, why aren't you on a plane..I left you like three hours ago.."

He exhaled. "Delayed."

"Oh babe." I pout. "That's annoying."

"I've got around forty five minutes left to wait."

"Want me to stay on the phone?"

"It's okay I'll go get some more food and watch something on my phone. I've got unanswered emails I need to read."

I smile. "Okay babe, text me when you land. I love you."

"Love you stupid amounts."

After we hung up I sighed with contentment.

"You love sick puppy." Gemma muttered bringing us both tea.

I laugh. "I can't help it, I love your brother."

- - -

"Are you her?" I turned around a little confused, I was sat at my desk reading emails from Carla when I was approached.

"Huh?" Stood there was a pretty blonde, brown eyes, purple lips - very quirky.

"You're Holly right?"

"Yes.."

"You date Harry Styles?"

"Yes.."

"I knew it! You're so lucky. He's gorgeous."

"Um.. Thank you.."

"I heard about his album being pushed forward because it's so high in demand. And his second singles out tomorrow."

Why didn't I know any of this? He's been gone three days and we've spoken everyday, we've been doing so well, he's text every morning, skyped every night.

"I'm proud of him."

"I'm doing an article about it as we speak, could I get a comment from you?.."

I shake my head. "Harry's career is his career, I'm not here to offer comments, I'm here to work."

She looked a little shocked, intimidated even. "I'm sorry to have bothered you.."

I gave her a look and she left my desk returning to her own.

Me: Your singles out tomorrow? Your albums out early? Xx

Harry: Yes and yes. Excited? .xx

Me: Very.. You didn't tell me though.. Xx

Harry: Sorrry xx

Me: No apology needed. Love you xx

Harry: Love you stupid amounts doll. xx

I smiled returning to my emails,little things like that were what gave me hope for us, that we could make this all work. I didn't doubt us, just the fact that Harry came over for a night to show me he loved me proved that we were strong enough.

But how wrong can one person be?