Chapter 22;

Holly's POV

Heading inside Heathrow was unusual, when we got out of the car there were three paps waiting, as if they knew Harry was coming. As we walked inside they were walking backwards in front of us - asking us questions, holding their cameras to their faces.

"Romantic get away Harry?" One asked.

"You could say that," Harry replied a stone expression on his face, my hand clutched in his as I walked behind him with my head down.

- -

Like he had said, around forty five minutes flight and we were in the French capital aka: one of my favourite places, ever.

The hotel he had booked was around a half an hour drive away from the airport. Pulling up, up my eyes bugged, I almost wanted to ask if we were at the right place. It was a grand hotel, a typical Parisian styled building, balconys and posh cars pulled up outside along the road.

Once checked in, we headed to our room. It was jaw dropping, it would make any girls heart flutter knowing her boyfriend had booked a place like this for them, even if it was for a night.

Dropping my bag and walking around the room and en suite Harry finished texting and smiled at me. "Ready to explore?"

I take his hand, kissing his lips. "This is amazing. Thank you, I love you."

"Mmm," He mumbles kissing my lips again, smiles on both of our faces. "You're very welcome."

- -

"..Stop, no, little left- too far! Now right." I groaned in frustration trying to position Harry. He wanted to do that 'make me look like I'm holding the Eiffel Tower' pose but the boy is an idiot. And cannot listen.

"There! Perfect!" I snap the photo before he moves again and show it to him.

"I don't like my face in that one." He twists his mouth.

I look up at him in disbelief as if to say 'are you serious? it took us at least twenty minutes to do this' before I saw the cheeky smile on his face and I pushed him.

"Heeey, come on now." He pouted turning his front camera on and throwing his arm around my shoulder. "Let's take a selfie with the Eiffel Tower."

I laughed. "You sound like a fifteen year old."

He pouted as I leaned into him, both of us smiling wide, Eiffel Tower in the back. He took a few saying he wanted to 'remember this day'. We took silly ones, me kissing him, him kissing me, kissing each other, peace signs, cross eyes - the lot.

Walking back to our hotel we stopped in a few shops here and there, I wasn't really focused on shopping, just happy to be spending time with Harry.

Back at the hotel Harry told me to get ready for our dinner he'd arranged for us, I had made sure to pack a cute dress and underwear knowing he'd have arranged something romantic for us, I mean it is Paris.

When I was ready I sat on the bed waiting for Harry to finish drying his hair. I'd put on a red simple dress that stopped above my knee, black heels and a gold clutch. My eyeliner winged, my hair pin straight and chanel no.5 sprayed in either collar bone.

"You look beautiful," Harry complimented.

"Thanks baby, you look and smell delicious." I grin kissing his lips quickly wiping off my lipgloss that had rubbed onto his lips.

He snapped a couple of photos of us again before taking my hand. We went up to the top floor where we were greeted by a plump man.

"Bonsoir." He bowed his head a little, hands behind his back.

"Bonsoir," Harry and I both greeted back.

"Table pour deux?" He asked Harry holding two fingers up.

"Table for two," I whispered noticing Harry's clueless face.

"Yes, er Oui." Harry blushed.

The man nodded before grabbing two menus and ushering for us to follow.

Our table was positioned right in view of the Eiffel Tower that was now beautifully lit up illuminating the sky almost.

There were only three other couples on the balcony, the rest inside..it was only middle January, not the warmest time of the year.

I hugged my jacket around me tighter before ordering wine, Harry wasn't sure how to communicate what he wanted so I had to do it for him.

"You should learn french,"

"I learnt some at school."

I roll my eyes, "Nine years ago."

"Heeeey," He pouted. "I know the basics."

"Four words is hardly basics."

"Sorry Miss Bilingual."

I laugh sipping my wine, it was in a large fancy glass - the ones you see in romantic films.

"I want my children to be fluent in French,"

He raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

I nod. "Yeah, I just think knowing a second language is important, no matter what language it is."

"I guess,"

"Have you ever thought about having children.. with me?" I bite my lip in anticipation, I didn't want to scare him away. Terrify him into thinking I was some crazy girl who wanted children right away.

"I have," He spoke calmly.

I knew he wasn't the type to get nervous about these things, but I couldn't help but feel the anxiety from past relationships where I had mentioned it and in a blink of an eye they were gone.

"Really?" I raise my gaze to meet his; a friendly one, calm and collected as can be in fact.

"Yes," He sips his wine, rubbing his lips together. They were so pink I couldn't not stare at them, I was almost jealous of the colour, how he wouldn't ever need a numerous amount of Mac lipsticks like I would to gain such a colour, he just licked them and they happened.

"What have you thought about?"

"Having a daughter, or two. A son."

"Two girls, really?"

He nods. "I'd like to have girl, boy, girl. Then he's got an older sister to annoy, and a younger sister to protect."

My heart flutters at his theory. How thought up this was, he wasn't hesitant.

"I'd like that."

He smiled. "I imagine you a stay at home mum, always rushing around after them. Baking with them when it's a birthday party."

"I don't know if I'd be a good stay at home mum." I lower my head.

I don't think I'd be a good mum at all.

"You'd be the best, you and that heart of yours."

I smiled, my hand meeting his on the table, they linked and we stared at each other with nothing but pure love for one another.

"What about you?"

I shrugged not really knowing what I wanted. "I've always thought I'd be happy with any amount of children really, I never expected to have any."

He frowns, his eyebrows creasing perfectly. "Why?"

I breathe slowly. "Guess I never thought I'd find someone who loved me enough to have children with."

His smile was sad as his thumb rubbed mine, a silver ring he'd taken a liking to recently rubbing my middle finger. "Now you do."

My gaze meets his and in that moment I felt completely content and happy. The whole world passed us by and I was in a bliss. I couldn't tell you the time, date, temperature or even my own name.

But I could tell you that I was very much in love with Harry Styles, and he was very much in love with me.