Chapter 32;

Holly's POV

I wasn't use to this, having a desk. Well, I'm use to having a desk but that's it..I don't have an office, a personal assistant or even my own cabinet of files. I was just in a large room with a desk in the corner.

I was told I could make it my own, make my desk space as fancy as I wanted but, right now I was feeling overwhelmed, not use to having people walking behind and in front of me.

Carla explained to me that I was making a huge change, I wasn't in control anymore, I was one to be controlled. It would take some getting use to, but I knew I could do it.

A young girl came over, a smile on her face. "Tea?"

"Um.."

She chuckled. "I'm Charlie, call me Charl if you want. I work here too, I write about healthy foods, I also offer everyone tea and coffee in the morning."

"Oh," I smile. "I'm Holly."

"I know who you are, you date that cute singer Harry Styles." She points over to a blonde haired girl. "Christine wrote an article about the two of you the other week."

It felt strange and weird that someone I now work with wrote about me.

"Oh.."

"So, tea?"

I smile up at her, I guess I need to make at least one friend here. "Tea please."

- -

The day went pretty fast, I finished three articles and sent them to Carla to be checked and was able to leave a little earlier.

Once home I shrugged off my work clothes and put on some lazy loose ones, sighing when I saw Harly looking at me with those damn cute eyes.

"Let's go for a walk." I sigh. I was glad in a way, being out of the house as much as possible was easier than being in it, being reminded of Harry constantly.

Walking through the park I let Harly off her leash, she's growing so fast I felt like her mother pining over how she was slowly becoming a dog and no longer being my baby.

I sat on a bench taking my phone out, a text from Eleanor asking how my day was was all I was met with, no contact whatsoever from Harry.

I looked up to see Harly running off somewhere. "Harly!" I growl. She doesn't turn around so I run after her. "Harly!" I shout not able to catch her.

When I finally do, she's is someone's arms. An all too familiar someone.

"I'm sure you're stalking me."

"You wish, blue eyes."

I roll my eyes. "Why are you in the park alone?"

He whistles looking over his shoulder, two seconds later a beige coloured boxer is by his side. "Meet Buzz." He smirks.

"Oh.."

"You should train your dog."

"You should keep out of my business." I mumble attaching the leash to Harly's collar.

"She's a cute dog though."

"Thanks."

"No boyfriend?" He smirks.

"You don't believe I have one?"

He shakes his head with humour in his eyes. "I believe you, you don't appear to be the type to lie about a boyfriend you're just.. Never with him."

"He's out of the country."

He quirks an eyebrow, this time he doesn't seem to believe me. "Really?"

"Don't look at me like that. Yes,as a matter of fact he is. He's in LA doing things for his album and label because he's a recording artist." I rush. I take my phone out and shove my phone in his face. "See?"

Why was I so defensive over this? About proving my relationship?

"Oh, you date him?" He snarls. It was a photo of Harry and I at Christmas.

"Why did you say it like that?"

He shakes his head. "Didn't think you'd go for a pretty boy."

I became even more flustered, not liking how he was talking about Harry. "He isn't a pretty boy, he's the love of my life." For some reason I was walking and Danny was walking alongside me in a casual stroll.

"That's sentimental."

"Shut up," I growl. "How's it going with your supposed girlfriend?"

"We broke up." He shrugs it off as nothing.

"Sad."

"Don't be cold hearted blue eyes."

I roll my eyes again.

"You roll your eyes too much."

I instantly think of Harry; he always says that,I suddenly feel sick, I miss him far too much.

"So I've been told." I mumble.

"I've got to get going, see you around blue eyes. Try not to dream of me."

"The only time you're in my dreams is when it's a nightmare." I call over as he jogs to his car.

"At least I'm on your mind." He calls back before getting his dog into the car.

I turn and growl in frustration heading home with my head low and my heart missing Harry more than ever.

- -

"Babe?"

"Hmm..?" I'd been asleep for around an hour when my laptop rang out with a Skype all from Harry.

"Did I wake you?"

"Yeah but it's okay, I'm awake."

"I'm sorry.."

"No, no. It's okay."

"Good first day?"

"I guess."

"Enjoy it?"

I yawn. "Yeah."

"Good.."

"How was your day?"

He smiles. "Really good, been sent my schedule for England, i'm doing a few interviews next month."

"In London?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes babe, this will be my last trip to LA for a while."

I light up, my back straighter. "Really?"

"Really." He chuckles.

"Can't wait."

"I bought you a present today."

"Harry.." I frown.

"Couldn't help it,". He shrugs.

I yawn again. "Love you."

"Love you too, always."

I fell asleep shortly after, all I could hear was Harry mumbling through the computer about this and that and what happened in the studio. If I couldn't fall asleep with him holding me, I wouldn't argue with falling asleep listening to him.

_______________________
A/N:

So many of you are nervous about what's going to happen on his birthday and valentines! I love it!

Any predictions? What do YOU think will happen? I'm so excited oh ma gahd.

Comment/Vote :)

x x