Chapter 12;

Harry's POV

Three days in and I was having the time of my life. When I wasn't recording or doing something work related I was sleeping or hanging out with the friends I'd made over here.

Cal invited me to golf with him this afternoon, I can play but I'm no Tiger Woods.

"So you have a girlfriend right?" He asks in the golf buggy driving us to the next hole.

"Yep, she's called Holly." I take my phone out of my pocket and unlock it showing him my wallpaper.

"Beauty," He nods parking up. We get out collecting our clubs.

"She is,"

"In love?"

"A hundred percent."

Cal smiles. "That's good, she'll be your rock when you know.. this fame thing starts."

My song was put on YouTube, my team promoting it on my twitter getting people to listen. From the updates I'd seen, in two days it has 30k views.

"She's worried about it," I sigh watching him line up.

He concentrates hitting the ball seeing where it goes before replying. "Of course she will be, Harry.. fame is a bitter sweet thing. Once you start getting attention, you're going to experience a lot of different and new things."

I swallow.

"..She can't always be there for you, you can't always be what she needs. With fame you have to be prepared to sacrifice the important things."

I hadn't thought of it like that.

"We're strong, we're fine. Really good."

Cal grins. "Just remind her you love her and you'll be fine. Send her roses from time to time. Now it's your turn to hit."

- -

When I arrived back to my hotel I noticed I had a text from Holly.

Holly: Hey babe how's your day? Love you xx

I felt bad that it was from three hours ago, I couldn't really help having it off during golf.

I opened my laptop and skyped her, her face appearing seconds later.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hey back,"

"Sorry, I've been out all day. Studio this morning, golf with Cal. Only just saw your text."

"It's okay," She yawned. I noticed her screen was different to mine - she was on her phones Skype in bed.

I looked at the time and realised it must have been at least 2am over there. "Babe, shit I forgot about time difference,"

She waved me off, a sleepy smile on her face. "It's fine, I couldn't sleep anyway."

I frown, "Why?"

She shrugs.

"Holly.."

"Nothing, I'm fine."

I let it slip this once, "Have you heard my single?" I tease.

"Yeah, it's shit." She puts on a serious face before bursting into laughter. "I love it, pre-ordered already."

"Thank you. Need to make a video for it, they're talking about doing one out here, isn't that cool?"

She smiles her eyes blinking slowly. "Very cool."

"Babe seriously, go to sleep."

"It's fine just, lay down so I feel like you're next to me."

I do as she says as she places her phone on the pillow next to her.

"Where's Harly?"

She looks around. "Somewhere around here."

"Has she been good?"

"Yeah a part from chewing my office chair, had to buy a cover and some dental bite things for her to chew on, little monkey."

"Is your office all set up now in the other room?"

She nods, "Eleanor and Louis came round and helped me organise it all yesterday. It looks really cool actually, much prefer it to the one at work."

A wave of jealousy stirred in my stomach, the fact that I wasn't there to help her with such am important thing made me feel guilty.

How many other events would I miss?

"How many songs do you have left?" She yawns.

I begin to tell her, explain the recording process what they sounded like etc. I noticed her eyes flutter and shut, her mouth in the perfect pout.

Her hair behind her shoulders only the small curls of her baby hairs on show. Her eyelashes curling up makeupless. I took a photo of her asleep on my phone before kissing the screen, I felt ridiculous doing it but it helped me feel better.

"Goodnight princess," I whisper, wishing I was there to hold her whilst she slept.

Instead the two of us were miles apart falling asleep in cold bed sheets.