Chapter 29;

Holly's POV.

I was woken up to Harry standing by my bed, a shy smile on his face holding a tray. I sit up resting my head against the headboard. "What's this?" I ask looking down at the tray he placed in my lap.

"I've.. I've been the worst boyfriend recently." He confessed. "It's the least I could do."

"I.."

"You don't have to say anything, just enjoy."

A few minutes later he joins me with his own cereal and a banana. I eat the eggs, bacon and mixed fruit slowly waiting for him to start the conversation but he doesn't, instead we sit in a comfortable silence.

"What are you doing today?" I ask as I finish my breakfast, I lay back in bed on my side looking up at Harry who was now on his phone.

"Nothing, I have the day off. Want to do something together?"

I smiled happy that he was trying, he wasn't arranging to meet other friends, he wanted to be with me.

"I wanted to get my article done, it's due tomorrow and I don't want to hand in something rushed."

Harry bites his lip and looks down, I know that look: disappointment.

I pull him towards me, kissing his lips - they almost felt foreign to me, it felt like I hadn't kissed them in so long. "I'll spend the morning doing it, then I'm yours."

He kisses my lips, lifting my legs so I'm straddling him. "Can I steal you for a few minutes now?" He teases his hands under my pyjama top.

I kiss back with a moan. "I guess so.."

- -

It took me exactly three and a half hours to write, edit and read through my article. I decided to base it on the hottest colours this season and some of my favourite clothing items from high street stores.

"All done," I announce bouncing into the livingroom to find Harry playing with Harly. I was already dressed and ready in leggings, a loose black jumper and a fur body warmer.

"Yay, what do you want to do? I've already walked Harly."

I smile. "Let's go to the zoo."

- -

"Take the photo quick!" I laugh standing by the monkey cage, they were pulling faces beside me and I wanted a photo.

Harry took it laughing before showing me his phone, my eyes were closed but I was laughing and smiling so wide it didn't really matter, I looked like I was having the time of my life.

We were having a lovely afternoon, not one argument, each other's undivided attention and silly conversations such as whether or not Harry can have a 'man pad' when we buy a house.

"You are the cutest," Harry smiled, his arm around me as we walked to the food bar. "Hungry?"

"I could eat something,"

Ordering our food, Harry was stopped by a couple fans. I smiled nodding to a table whilst he posed for photos.

When he finished with photos he quickly came and sat across from me opening his food up.

"You're pretty serious about this health thing huh?" I look down at his chicken salad.

"I just want to do what's right." He shrugs.

"I know," I smile.

"Did you have a good night with El?"

I swallow before looking up. "We went to a couple clubs, she got a guys number. Some guy tried to get mine but I told him I had a boyfriend."

Harry frowns. "Oh,"

"He left me alone, it was cool, don't worry." I smiled my hand resting on his. "You know you're the only one I want."

He grins, a deep dimple creasing his cheek. "I know, I trust you."

"So, LA on Friday?"

"Yup, I'm excited."

"You should be, I've also planned something kind of for your birthday,"

He raises his eyebrows surprised, "Really?"

"I'm thinking up ideas, but yeah.. I have something in mind." I tease.

He leans over and kisses my lips, I smile leaning back looking over his shoulder and seeing two men in black holding cameras.

"What?" He freezes watching my face.

"There's paps," I nod.

Harry turns around, the men holding up their cameras again. "They've started following me a bit," He shrugs.

"Welcome to fame baby," I smile kissing him again. "I won't stop kissing you because of them though." I flirt.

"Mm, please don't." He laughs kissing my lips again.

______________________

A/N:

Vote/Comment :)

x x