Simula

Simula

Rewriting Destiny

It was a wishful thinking...

One wishful thinking while I was eating my lunch on our school rooftop when a notification ng favorite kong story ang tumunog sa cell phone ko. It was the last chapter sa novel na sinusubaybayan ko. Its setting is in medieval time in Europe.

I was thinking, how cool it will be if I am part of it, huh? Wearing fancy and elegant dresses. A maid and a knight accompanying me to the ball and tea parties. Having a high-ranking title so no one could dare to oppose me. And I could even marry a prince or a duke! Right... how cool will that be? I asked myself.

But I was born in this generation with so much technology and such. That medieval time was long gone now. I will never experience it.

After thinking, I resume my lunch while reading the last chapter. Then that... happened.

An apple went to the wrong pipe and cause me to die. I choked to death. Such an embarrassing way to die, huh?

That's how I remember myself dying, and when I woke up again, I found myself in a different world. And I even have a different personality, with a different body.

I am now Amaury Blaive Clerebold. The sister of the male protagonist, Noah Gabriel Clerebold.

My wish has been granted. I am now part of my favorite story.

Kaso lang... I was one of the characters na mamamatay agad para sa progress ng novel.

Damn! Hindi ko hahayaan na mamatay ako. Ulit! If I'm really dead sa totoo kong mundo. I must find a way to be free.

To live my second life free!

---------
A/N :
This story is inspired by The Reason Why Realiana Ended Up In The Duke Mansion.