Prelude

Prelude

You knew he was dangerous. You knew he wasn't ordinary. You knew his sharp fangs. He's pushing you but you're a hard-headed bitch who won't take no for an answer. You want him despite his perilous self.

"I want you so bad. I don't care if you're a freaking vampire. Just let me love you and prove to you that I can love you better."

You lose. You might be the persistent woman he'll ever know. But you can't change what his heart desires.

"I fvcking love you, dambass! Forget about her and this time, use me. Use me for all I care. Just don't make me leave you."

You gave him everything. Everything you have. You knew he wasn't appreciating it. Until you felt it. You're just a human being who gets tired. Tired of pulling him to you when everything he does is to push you.

"I wanted to fight my feelings for you. But I'm tired. I'm tired of chasing you."

But what comes around goes around. Now he's the one chasing you. Begging for you to come back. But it was too late. His cold fangs already infected your heart that made you cold.

"I'm fed up. I can't love you anymore. I'm done with pushing and pulling."

xxxx

Author's Note: Watch the video trailer on the multimedia part. :))