Chapter 1

Leah

A loud rap jolted me awake from my dreams just when I was about to gulp down an entire plate of cinnamon rolls. Well for starters, I love my food. And cinnamon rolls are the best thing that was ever made on the face of the Earth.

Secondly, no one ever wakes up Leah Scott at such an ungodly hour when even the sun is asleep. Dramatic I know, but it was freaking 6 in the morning, what else do you expect?

Letting out a loud groan, I got up and walked across the room towards my balcony. Yanking its door open, I glared at the culprit, my asshole of a neighbour, who was doing push-ups in his room while playing loud rap on his speakers.

Let's just say my neighbour found pleasure in annoying me by playing different genres of music, loudly, while he worked out in his room at 6 in the morning, every freaking day. And today the grand prize winner was rap. I hated raps, with every fiber of my being.

Neighbour dearest sure knew how to get on my nerves.

Calling out to him over this ear-splitting music and giving him an earful was a task in itself but I was determined to accomplish it. 

I cupped my hands over my mouth and called his name. Thankfully he heard it over those loudspeakers. How hasn't he turned deaf yet? 

Getting up from the ground, he lowered the volume of the speakers, finally, and started walking towards his balcony, a lazy smirk playing on his lips. I would have found it attractive if it wasn't for him waking me up at fucking six in the morning. At that moment, his smirk irked me. 

His sweat glistened torso shone with the raw rays of the sunlight when he stood in his balcony and pushed his matted curls away from his forehead.

Drool...

Wait what?

"You have a little drool over your chin, koala bear." Ah shit! I scoffed at the nickname he had given me three years ago. Deciding not to retort back, I simply rolled my eyes at him.

Ethan Adams, my annoying neighbour, was in every sense, attractive. With perfect built and precise facial features, he easily towered my 5'4 frame by at least a foot. A set of blue eyes that were almost covered by his chocolate brown curls were filled with amusement as he glanced at my outfit which consisted of a tank top and cotton shorts. Or rather my Teletubbies print cotton shorts. 

Yawning, I asked him, "Why do you always play your music so loudly? Unlike you, some people actually love their sleep." and cinnamon rolls. I wanted to actually shout at him but again it was really too early to get worked up. Plus I was still half asleep.

Sighing, I leaned against the railing of my balcony and closed my eyes, and was about to drift off when he replied, "You see, unlike yourself, I like making these babies."

Maybe I heard him wrong or maybe I was sleep-deprived or the fact that I had drifted off. Whatever it was, I was sure I heard "making babies" as my eyes literally popped out of their sockets at his words and my jaw hit the floor. He threw his head back in laughter and had to actually clutch his stomach while he leaned over his railing, that's how hard he was laughing. "Your face is pretty hilarious right now." 

"Oh Leah, you sure as hell know how to make my day. And by babies, I meant these" he added gesturing towards his torso and I shook my head at him.

With that said he started backing off his balcony towards his room but stopped and turned back.

"What now?" I questioned him with a raised eyebrow. God, he's annoying me and it's really too early to handle this boy.

"Just wanted to remind you to clean away the puddle of your drool. Don't want you to drown in it." To top it off, he threw a wink in my direction. The nerve of this boy.

'Leah, calm down.' I mentally told myself and took a deep breath. Although the idea of socking this boy was knocking my socks off, it was way too early to think about violence. 

Ethan walked back into his room and purposely increased the volume of his speakers.

Stinking asshole!

******
A/N

It's my first time writing a book and I'm super excited to write Leah's story.

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Also, cover by @lonelyxzee Isn't it just too freaking adorable?! I did get a bit emo when she sent me XD I mean it was totally unexpected. But yeah, it's so freaking sweet of her to do so. Head over to her profile to see more of her creations.

This is it from me for now.

Until next time.