Chapter 11

Leah

"Ethan, it's really late, I am not doing this with you." I rubbed my eyes with the heel of my palm as I let out another yawn.

"Why not?" He asked running a hand through his chocolate brown curls. The guy is attractive enough as is and now when he ran his hand through his hair, further messing up his already messy flop, it gave him that rugged look which was a fucking turn on.

Snap out of it, Leah. I mentally scolded myself.

But it wasn't my fault that this guy in front of me was standing shirtless, his toned torso on full display, with messed up hair and a serious look on his face. Oh boy, were my hormones raging right now.

"Don't you want to do this?" He asked me again in that huskily-low voice of his. All these things made me go weak in the knees. Focus, Leah.

"It's freaking one at night, Ethan, we can't do this. I am not doing it. What if we get caught? My parents are sleeping in the room down the hallway. What if they wake up and find out? I am not doing anything like that with you." I rambled on. I wasn't scared about what will happen if my parents were to find out. No. That was the least of my concerns. It's just that, I didn't trust myself with my actions when this boy in front of me looked very much screwable.

Fuck these menstrual hormones.

"Leah, your parents are heavy-sleepers. Even if you bang a pan in their room, they'd still be snoring." He did have a point there. I guess it runs in my family.

I thought about it for a moment. I wanted to do it. I mean there wasn't any harm in doing what we were about to do.

"You know, it's fun to do it like this, late at night, when our parents are asleep." He added with a wink. Swoon.

"Okay fine." I looked at him, his face illuminated by the moonlight. His lips turned upwards but not in one of his usual smirks, his lips turned up into a beautiful smile which for a moment made me forget about the thing you call as breathing mechanism.

"Great. I'll be back in a moment." He went inside his room to probably put on a T-shirt.

So here's the entire thing. After a long productive Saturday spent by doing nothing except for eating and watching mindless tv shows, I went to sleep. But it seemed that my neighbour had different plans. He had woke me up at somewhere around one just because he was craving some Mexican food and wanted me to sneak out with him to some Mexican joint that's probably open 24/7.

Can he just not go alone? Why did he even bother me? Because it was his freaking hobby to annoy me.

I didn't know what joy this boy got from waking me up against my will? I mean even my alarm clock hasn't woke me up enough number of times in its entire lifetime as much as this boy did. And I had been using that thing for years. That itself says a lot.

I sighed as he came to his balcony, now wearing a t-shirt which was a little bit disappointing. I won't be able to ogle at his naked torso.

Leah!

"What the hell are you doing? Use your door to get out of your house like a normal person, idiot." I whisper-yelled at him as he slung his leg over the railing of his balcony, almost ready to jump.

"And wake my parents up? No thank you." Unlike my parents, his parents are light-sleepers. I watched him as he jumped down his balcony, landing on the ground oh-so-graciously. I wondered how many times he has done that.

"Come on. Get that cute little butt of yours down here." He was standing below my balcony. Was he nuts? No way was I going to jump down like him. It was easier for him to do because of his long legs. It would've been like stepping down a step of a staircase for him. Freaking camel legs.