Epilogue

Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden. Fits so perfectly with this chapter. Don't play it now. Play it when I'll ask you to (there's A/N between the paragraphs)

Happy reading.

Leah

"-and then she poured her glass of ice-cold water over his crotch and Nolan looked like he could pass out at any given moment." I laughed as I remembered Nolan's reaction when he saw what Avery did.

"I pity that boy." Ethan chuckled as he rested his back against the sidewall of his balcony. "Well, not really. He deserved it." He remarked whilst shaking his head.

It was midnight when we were sitting in our balconies, me telling him what happened earlier today at the diner. Avery wanted to get some of her assignments done after school. Plus we were starving and the library wasn't an option to study with food. So Nolan, Avery, and I, the three of us, we went to the diner near our school. As we were doing our assignments, the guy sitting across the diner walked up to our table and started talking to us. We were fine with it but boy you don't flirt with a girl whose boyfriend was sitting right beside her shooting daggers at you. Of course, Nolan was ready to throw his hands at the guy but before he got into action, Avery had already done the job by grabbing her glass of ice-cold water and splashing it across his crotch. Nolan and I could only stare at her with our mouths hanging wide open, Nolan wincing slightly as he briefly glanced at the wet area.

"So much for flirting. Poor guy."

"Yeah, she was pretty mad. You never know what a furious Avery would do." I chuckled and let out a suppressed yawn, rubbing my face with my palms.

"Go sleep, Leah, it's late." I nodded my head at him as we stood from our sitting positions on the floor. Just when I was about to close my window, his words stopped me and I raised an eyebrow at him questioningly. "I won't wake you up at six." He walked into his room through his balcony door and closed it but not before smirking an evil smirk at me and mouthing "good night."

Uh-oh. It can't be good.

But he did say that he won't wake me up at six, right?

And yes, he did stay true to his words. He didn't wake me up at six. That asshole woke me up at freaking three in the morning and was now lying on my bed, laughing his ass off, his phone clutched in his hand that was blaring some rap music which he very well knew I loathe.

"You better start explaining the reason behind this shenanigan of yours or else I'm kicking you in the balls," I growled out angrily, watching him wheeze for air as he continued laughing.

"How will we have kids then?" He said after his laughter mellowed down but that stupid smirk of his stayed in its place.

"Hah, no, thanks, I don't want your kids." I snorted and hit him in the ribs. The boy didn't even flinch.

"Huh? And here I was thinking that you want to have four kids with me." He mockingly pouted at me and if it weren't for me being furious at him for waking me up like that, I wouldn't have hesitated to wipe that adorable pout of his but no, now I'm fucking pissed.

"Ethan it's too early in the morning. Leave." I turned into the warmth of my bed, totally ignoring his presence and getting the much-needed sleep.

"Hey, sleepyhead, come on. We are going out." He tugged at my arm and pulled me upright.

"No, we are not." I fell back onto my mattress but he pulled me up again. "Let me sleep." I cried out as he pushed aside the duvet off my legs and carried me out of the bed, lowering me down onto the floor and I groaned out my frustration as my limbs touched the wooden flooring.