Characters

Leah Scott- Female protagonist; on whom the story is based; eternal love for food and sleep; 

Aby Scott and Keith Scott- Leah's parents.

Ethan Adams- Leah's hot neighbour; suspected of kissing Leah in a dark room; obsessed with pulling out Leah's hair ties and ruffling up her curly hair; non-existent in real life.

Savannah Adams and Andrew Adams- Ethan's parents.

Nathan Adams- Ethan's brother who died five years ago.

Ivan and Ivory- Twins; Ethan's 10yr-old siblings.

Lydia Jenkins- Leah's best friend since childhood; Adrian Williams's girlfriend; capable of getting you riled up because of her pathetic shopping skills.

Avery Hughes- Leah's best friend; twin sister of Jordan Hughes; Nolan's love interest; fully capable of beating the shit out of anyone who irks her.

Jordan Hughes- Leah's friend; twin brother of Avery Hughes; suspected of kissing Leah in a dark room; the over-protective brother; capable of killing anyone his sister dates.

Adrian Williams- Ethan's best friend; totally a boyfriend material but, sadly, taken by Lydia.

Nolan Roberts- Avery's love interest; probably gonna get murdered in the hands of Jordan Hughes. 

Jace Reed- The new guy in school; talks the language of pick up lines.

Jessica Marvin- The fake-blonde bitch; the one left with just a few brain cells.

Stacy Worthy- Jessica's crony; totally doesn't live upto her surname.

Jeremy and Lisa- Leah's maternal uncle and aunt.

******

I tried to make the list less suck-ish, though I know it still sucks. But you asked for it, so here it is.