Chapter 31

Leah

"Ethan, you bastard, go to your room," I shouted at him and shoved his face into the pillow. What he did today has my tolerance level reach its peak.

"I thought we were bed-buddies." He jutted out his lower lip as my eyes automatically flicked down to them. Leah stop!

"Exactly. Were."

"But-but-"

"Fucking get out, you hooligan. I'm never going to let you sleep beside me. Ever." He pouted at me and gave me those innocent eyes. I'm not going to fall for them.

After we arrived yesterday, both of us were tired and straight up went to sleep in our own rooms. But then somewhere in the middle of the night, he came to my room and joined me in the bed. Of course, I wasn't complaining, I got to cuddle with him. So what had my blood boiling was that in the morning at fucking fifteen minutes to six he decided it was a very good idea to make Leah mad. That idiot burst a fucking balloon which was filled with ice water, mind you, over my face.

And with two, ten-year-olds in the house, I won't even question where the hell did he get that balloon from.

"But I was anyway going to wake you up in fifteen minutes." Oh yeah, morning workout.

"I still had fifteen minutes to sleep." I slapped his arm and glared at him. I had gotten used to waking up at six, but fifteen minutes prior, you'd have to deal with a very grumpy Leah.

"I'll make you breakfast?" He smiled sheepishly trying to not get me mad anymore, which, by the way, was working. Because, c'mon, it was food. But then again I wasn't going to let him off the hook that easily.

"That you, of course, have to make," I pointed my finger at him.

"How about coffee and pancakes?"

I didn't reply.

"Chocolate chip pancakes?" He poked my cheek with his pointer finger.

"Now we are talking, buddy." I grinned and patted his cheek and laid down on my bed again. Except, Mr.Morning-Person had different plans. His face hovered over mine as he hesitantly leaned down and pressed his lips against my forehead and all I could do was stare at him with wide eyes as yet again my brain went into a power-saving mode.

Umm excuse my brain but it was freaking early in the morning.

What do I do? Should I peck his forehead too? I mean it's not every day that the guy you're probably falling for kisses you on the forehead in the morning.

My internal organs were screaming.

Even I would have screamed at him for kissing me on the forehead and not on my lips but didn't want to scare him away.

With a wink, he walked out of my room and the loudspeakers in his room made their presence known.

Now to think I could go back to sleep after that was next to impossible. Also, my bladder wanted me to get rid of its contents. And the relief that you feel after emptying your bladder first thing in the morning has no comparison at all.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I was basically an idle person. And as they say, an idle mind is a devil's workshop, my mind came up with an idea to get back at Ethan.

But first, I need caffeine. I'd need a lot of energy to deal with that boy this early in the morning.

I walked down into the kitchen and started brewing a pot. When I was about to pour it into the cup I felt someone's presence behind me.