iii. plan of seduction

Tears ran down his cheek like a river flowing non-stop. Taehyung clutched the soft fabric of the duvet, whimpering for help.

"P-please.. I w-wanna go back.." No- that didn't sound right. He didn't want to go back, rather, he has to go back. But his pleas were ignored, no one bothered to help him. He knew that the guards outside were aware of his presence, yet why wouldn't they help him?

He had spent hours thinking for a way to escape. But his plans were all voided due to fear. He was afraid that once he tried to get away, he would only be digging his own grave.

Taehyung's last plan was to seduce the so called man 'Park Jimin' so that he could run away. But yet again, he was too scared to do so. A knock on his wooden door interrupted his train of thoughts.

He sniffed harshly and sat up on the bed, attempting to fix his broken state. "Y-yes?" He croaked out, his voice was so weak and small, one could barely hear it.

The door opened, an orange mop of hair peaked through the small gap of the opened door. "You're Taehyung, am I right?" The unknown male asked him, his voice was soft and sweet, contrast to his black horns and outfit.

"H-how did you k-know?" The fragile human questioned, he was so sure he didn't tell anyone settling here his name. The demon in front of him strutted forward, making the small human back away until his back reached the wall beside his bed.

The demon frowned seeing the human's horrified reactions. "Oh don't be afraid, I'm not as bad as you think. I'm Park Jimin, I suppose Namjoon had already told you about me." He let out, ignoring the pink haired's question. Taehyung softly sighed in relief. Though, he couldn't let his guard down, Park Jimin was still a demon after all.

The fragile human slowly nodded his head at the demon's statement. His adams apple visibly going up and down as he gulped nervously. "W-what brings y-you here?" Taehyung had stuttered out before gripping the sheets for support.

The demon smiled at him, one that will make the darkest nights bright as the sun. The human furrowed his brows at the demon's bright smile. How could such a demon smile so brightly? "I'm here because sire ordered me to take care of you." The demon, said to be Park Jimin, let out.

Jimin stepped forward, his knees almost colliding with the hard wood of the edge of the elegant bed. "Now now, you surely need a bath. Come on, get up and take a shower." The demon had ordered before shooing him off to the bathroom.

Once Taehyung had gotten inside the bathroom, his gaze landed on his face being reflected by the elegant mirror. He stared into space as he thought of doing his ridiculous plan to get out of this hell hole.

Would that be enough to distract Jimin and let him out? Taehyung stared into space, trying really hard to think of a perfect plan to escape. Judging from its look, Taehyung was inside some sort of palace. So, escaping this castle should be enough. Taehyung could just run away, lay low for a while and find an exit to this dimension.

He just need to distract Jimin and that would be it. Taehyung raised his hand and tapped his chin. When his top suddenly slipped off his shoulder and revealed his collarbone, an imaginary light bulb lit up inside his brain.

A smirk danced on his lips as he noticed how mesmerizing his collarbone was. Surely, his plan would work. A perfect plan of seduction. Jimin is a demon after all, no demon could resist temptation.

"Taehyung? You've been there for a while, are you okay?" Jimin asked from outside, his voice coming out slightly muffled due to their distance. The demon must have noticed the lack of sound from the bathroom. After all, Taehyung has not even turned on the faucet.

"U-uh yeah. I'll head out in a minute." Taehyung replied as he started to wash his face. He doesn't have time for a shower so he figured this could do. He was looking for toothpaste when he noticed a perfume just beside the shampoos. That could be a nice addition to his act.

Taehyung grinned and brushed his teeth swiftly. After that, he wet his hands slightly and messed his hair up. He then unbuttoned half of the buttons of his top and slid it downwards to reveal more of his shoulders. Lastly, he grabbed the perfume and sprayed it all over him.

Taehyung had gulped nervously before taking a deep breath. "Jimin.." Taehyung called out a bit seductively. Which seemed to have taken its effect once Jimin had entered the bathroom. There was an evident blush on th demon's cheeks as his gaze landed on a seductive Taehyung.

"Yes..?" He asked as he stared at Taehyung from head to toe. Jimin visibly gulped before turning his gaze towards the human's face.

"C-could you please help me? M-my hands hurt and I-I can't button my shirt up." Taehyung asked stuttering, acting shy. When the truth was, he was just nervous. But oh well, his stuttering turned out to be a good act of shyness.

The demon gulped but nodded his head, temptation taking over his mind. Jimin leaned forward and took a hold of taehyung's shirt button. Taehyung watched like hawk, if only Jimin would get more tempted and kiss his neck then that would be the signal of success.

The human although scared, shifted a little bit so that his button up shirt slid down a lot more. The demon licked his lips at the sight as he slowly leaned in. Taehyung smiled lightly to himself. The demon should kiss his neck then hopefully everything would get heated.

Then right when they get on the bed and Jimin would be on his weakest state, Taehyung will take advantage of it. He would beg for his help, and if he doesn't help then perhaps, a good kick on the demon's manhood would do it.

But all of his plan crumbled down and went to vain when Jimin whispered to his ear;

"Oh poor human, thinking you could trick me? Sorry, but I wouldn't dare touch the king's property."

~

a/n: hey na na na~
hi guys! please stay safe and healthy,
always wear a mask, okay?