iv. king's property

"K-king's property..? W-what do you mean?" The human asked as he stuttered. His fear crept back to him and his confident wall from earlier was crushed down. He took a step back as his orbs shook in horror.

"Oh nothing, nothing!" The demon hurriedly said, biting his lips in the process. It was obvious for Taehyung that Jimin had suddenly tensed up. Though, he decided to not question any further.

"O-okay." Taehyung answered as he bit his lip. He really wanted to know what the other had meant by that. But he was scared of the demon now that his plan had failed he seemed really pathetic. The pretty male figured that an apology was the best right now.

"U-uhm, I-I.. I'm sorry." The frightened human uttered, his head hung low in fear of angering the demon. Though, Jimin just smiled at him and shook his head.

"No need to say sorry. However, this will not go unknown by the king." Taehyung's eyes widened as he snapped his head towards the other male. His eyes started glistening with tears, he shook his head violently.

"N-no, p-please don't tell him!" The human begged, his hands against each other. The demon had smiled sadly before eliciting a small sigh.

"I'm sorry. But I can't go against the king's orders." Jimin had said before leaving the bathroom, gesturing for taehyung to come follow him. The human immediately obliged, a tear escaped from his eye but he quickly wiped it off.

He was frightened at the fact that the king will come to know of his doings. He will surely be killed or somewhat punished for what he had done.

Taehyung didn't really have a good impression of the king. They weren't really off to a good start back then. A sigh left his dried lips as he took a seat on the bed.

"Alright, so first of all. I'm gonna introduce myself once again, properly this time, okay?" The demon questioned and once he got a small nod from the pretty human he smiled lightly and continued speaking.

"I'm Park Jimin, people from the overworld call me Curae, God of Anxiety. But just call me Jimin. I have a sweet grumpy lover named Min Yoongi or as humans call him, Hypnos, God of Sleep. I hope we get along well." The demon introduced with a soft smile painted on his lips. Jimin gestured at Taehyung to start his introduction and so the human cleared his throat to start.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, 24 years old." He stated simply. He wasn't really yet that comfortable with Jimin and he figured that he really had nothing interesting going on his life. Well except for the fact that he's currently in hell right now, and was being held captured.

The demon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "That's all? Do you not have a lover? Or anything you want to tell me at all?" Jimin asked cautiously, wanting the human to be comfortable with him as soon as possible.

Though, contrast to what the other wanted, Taehyung shook his head. Jimin clapped his hands and smiled. "Well that's okay. Come on, I'll bring you to the dining area to eat breakfast."

Jimin offered his hand for Taehyung to take but the other had shyly shook his head, mumbling a small apology. The demon had smiled lightly before walking ahead.

The human looked around, the castle was big and grand. Everything was either red or light gray, he actually liked the color combination. It was very aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.

"Mmhp." Taehyung let out a weird sound when he bumped into something hard. That something hard being Jimin's back. The human furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he rubbed his sore forehead.

"Oh I forgot to tell you! Our king Jeongguk might be there as well." Jimin said so enthusiastically, making Taehyung wonder why the other was so happy when he mentioned the king. However, the human decided not to ponder anymore as he might just get a headache from all that was happening.

Taehyung just hummed in acknowledgement, head hung low as his energy went down. The two continued walking until they had finally reached the dining area. The human's eyes lit up at the varieties of food on the obnoxiously long dining table.

Unknowingly, a sigh of relief escaped his lips as the king was no where in sight. Taehyung hesitantly took a seat on a wooden yet shining and polished chair beside the biggest chair on the table.

The biggest chair was on the very end and a chair slightly bigger than the others was placed at the other end of the table. Taehyung looked at his side where Jimin stood like a butler. He bit his lips, seemingly asking for permission to start eating.

The demon noticed this and smiled before nodding. He opened his mouth to speak bug was suddenly cut off by a very familiar voice.

"Jimin, may I talk to you for a moment?" The king's voice suddenly echoed in the big space of the dining area. Taehyung gulped by hearing the voice that he had grown to hate.

The aforementioned demon nodded his head and excused himself before heading off with Jeongguk. Taehyung shrugged, figuring it was not his business to meddle with. So, the human ate and shoved food down his throat like a very attractive pig.

"I wasn't aware that you eat like a pig." Jeongguk's voice suddenly interrupted Taehyung's peaceful feast. The human snapped his head towards the devil that sat beside him on the biggest chair. His cheeks were stuffed with food that made him look utterly cute.

"If I was a pig, I'd be a very attractive pig." Taehyung fired back, a sudden source of confidence emitting from his body. The human continued to eat as the devil stared in shock. Jeongguk shook his head in utter disbelief and started to eat.

"Where did you get that sudden boost of confidence, human?" Hades asked, voice normal and seemingly calm compared to before. Taehyung tapped his chin as if thinking, when he was about to speak, the devil cut him off.

"You gained confidence because of Jimin, hm? Did you get in his pants earlier?" The devil suddenly stood up and took a hold of the human's chin. Now, Taehyung was definitely afraid and shaking. He knew it was bad to test the devil and yet look at what he just did.

"Remember this, Taehyung. You are mine and mine only. Got it?"

~

a/n: some taekook interaction, cuties! please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment. thank u <3