Waking Up

The curtains moved with the slight wind that had  entered through the open window. The air brought in the calming scent of the morning trees. The cool wind touched the tip of the male Uchiha's nose, causing a small chill to run through his body.

Sasuke's body moved in his white sheets.  Slowly blinking with the bright sun that shined through the window.

He attempted to move his body upward, but was stopped by the weight of a certain pink haired kunoichi.

With the small grin on his face, he felt a compulsion to touch the fresh, cherry blossom hair. The smooth, silky strands of her shoulder length hair memorized him.

Sasuke leaned his head down to take in the scent of the shampoo that she used. Cherry.

He moved his hand to his own hair pushed it out of his eyesight. Sasuke gripped onto Sakura's waist, trying not to wake her up.

In response, she slightly hummed and grabbed onto his torso more tightly. Her cold fingers touching his sore muscles.

Sasuke was never a late starter. He was up and out by 7:00 am, either training, or walking Sakura to Konoha hospital, then he would go and see Kakashi for any new missions.

But, it was both Sasuke and Sakura's day off, and they both made the executive decision that the would sleep in as late as possible.

Sasuke couldn't help but stare at the pink beauty the laid sprawled on his chest. Something warm and loving tugged at his heart.

He hadn't this feeling in so long. He longed for the feeling, but always pushed it away from him, always blinded by revenge.

Sasuke was getting caught up in his thoughts, that he hadn't notice that the female Uchiha, with her bright green eyes, staring up at him.

A smile was plastered on her lips. Sakura's eyes where still half closed, trying to get used to the welcoming daylight.

"Morning." Her voice was still groggily from just waking up.

"Hn." He replied, with a slightly grin covering his face.

"W-what time is it?" She said, rubbing her eyes.

"About 10:30."

She groaned. "Ugh. I hate getting up late." She shifted, pushing up her body, and adding pressure to Sasuke's chest.

Sasuke let out a slight noise of pain.  "Ow."

Sakura jerked her head towards her husband and giggled. Her teeth shining brighter than the sun that filled the room.

Sasuke closed his eyes in contentment. Heat rising at the back of his neck.

"Sorry." She said, still lightly giggling at the noise he made. Her eyes were now fully open. Sakura's green eyes laying over his onyx ones.

In one quick movement, she rolled over and got out of bed. Sakura was wearing a red sweatshirt and black shorts, the Uchiha emblem plastered on the back.

Her hair was laying on her shoulders. Moving with the action of her stretching her arms up in the air.

She let out a soft sigh and turned to look at Sasuke.  

"Im going to make Coffee and breakfast. Hurry up a take a shower." And she turned, not forgetting to give him a wink and a smile. She walked out of the room, knowing Sasuke was staring at her petite but curvy body.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and let out his own sigh.

"Hn."

Haha! It's been a little bit. Wasn't feeling 'inspired'... hoped you like this short but sweet one shot. I'm trying to get one out every week, but don't hold me to that.
I tried to find mistakes! Don't hate me if you see some! Hope you liked it <3