Proposal Part 1

It all started with a grand damn question.

"Oi Teme! Are you gonna marry Sakura?" The blonde haired boy asked.

They were currently at Ichirakus, they had just gotten back from a mission and were in need of some food. The mission it self was piece of cake, but the event after such an easy mission was not expected.

They were ambushed by some wannabe criminals , they sucked at basic combat, but there were a ton of them. About 30 or so.  They got tired after a while, so they just took them out all in one motion. They hadn't eaten all day, and that fight did not help that notion.

That's why they are here on a clear dark night. Sitting and eating ramen.

Sasuke jumped at the question Naruto had just asked.

The hell? Where that come from?

One minute, they— well mostly Naruto, was talking about the rarest ramen, and the next moment, about marrying Sakura.

The raven haired boys eyes widen in shock.

"What?" He said with much more harshness than he intended to.

"God. Don't get so pent up. It was just a question." Naruto acted like he didn't really care about the answer the Uchiha would give him. If he even got an answer out of him.

Just a question? Tsk. That dobe.

Though Sasuke knew he would obviously marry Sakura eventually, he had never really thought about when to marry the Haruno.

Sasuke was always out on missions of journeys, and Sakura was working full time at the hospital ,so they never really get to spend much quality time together.

Marrying- no scratch that- proposing to Sakura would be one of the most difficult things he would ever have to do.

The Uchiha was never a romantic type of guy. Obviously. Besides holding hands, cuddling, or soft kisses, they haven't gone any further. Just the thought of going further made the back of Sasukes ears redden.

"Ahem."

Sasuke had gotten so caught up in his own thoughts, he forgot that the blonde boy was waiting for a response. But what response would he give him.

He obviously wants to marry Sakura, but are they ready for that? Is he ready for that type of commitment. He loved Sakura more than anything, but he was always gone.

Sasuke would miss so much, and would never get to spend time with his future wife, or his future family.

He tried to come up with some sort of an answer but his words got stuck in his throat. Was he going to marry Sakura? Did he even deserve the love of the pink haired kunoichi?

"Hn" He spoke, almost silently.

"Hn. That's it?Come on teme! We both know you love her! And you can't keep your girlfriend waiting forever!" Naruto said, putting emphasis on the word 'girlfriend'

"I don't deserve her."  The Uchiha murmured

"Yeah I know, but she deserves you."

Sasuke stared at the ground. Almost embarrassed to look up at Naruto. He was pathetic. He wanted so badly to have a happy life, but could he ever get that?

"I know."  He whispered. The Uchiha really loved the pinkette, and wanted to be with her forever

"Well no time to look upset! Go on and ask her to marry you!" The blonde exclaimed.

"Tsk. It's not that simple dobe." Sasuke said with a slight sigh

"Uh yeah. It is. You wanna know how I proposed to Hinata?" Naruto exclaimed.

"No not really." The raven haired boy looked away from his best friend. With an annoyed look plastered on his face

"Well I'll tell you anyways! But to keep things short, we went out on a romantic dinner than walked around the park a bit, until I told her to follow me.
When we got to the destination and.....BOOM! Romantic music was playing, the flowers covered the grass and I asked her to marry me. Simple." Naruto said with a smile.

Sasuke pondered Naruto's approach to proposing, but he still thought that it was still out of his comfort zone.  He just wanted to get home and think all of this through.

"Hn. Dobe I've got to go." And with out even staying to hear the boy's response, he placed a few bills on the table and left.

He reached his home at the Uchiha compound and started to devise a plan. He realized that he loved Sakura more than anything and he wouldn't let the past distract him.

Sasuke didn't want to do anything flashy so he decided on an easy and simple proposal. The only things that bothered him was the destination and ring he would give her, but more importantly, what her answer would be.

Heyoo! A little one shot coming your way! Lol as you know I don't really proof read so apologies for my crappy grammar. Hope you enjoyed <3