Pregnancy Is Natures Gift

Sakura was always one stubborn women, and that did not stop when she got pregnant with a child.
Especially while they were still traveling.

The crunchy spiked leaves weren't the best bed, neither were the tree roots that she had to laid her head on. Though, with the challenges that came with living in the woods, there were its benefits.

Quietness

Quietness was one of the few benefits that came with traveling in the woods.

The only things you could hear were the birds chirping and the running water in the river closest by.

The scent that the forest always made the pink haired kunoichi happy. She was only familiar with the scent of the village that she lived in. So, a nice change in scent really made that big of a difference to Sakura.

The interesting plants also had Sakura wondering.
They came across all new types of flowers and shrubs while traveling.

Sasuke was never invested in the whole herbal 'life', but always noticed how Sakura eyes glimmered when she caught sight of a new plant.

Time with her husband was also a plus

It was nice to be next to Sasuke and travel with him

Sakura had always admired the Uchiha's hard work and the care that he had shown to her and the rest of Team 7.

She was so excited to be by Sasukes side.

When they had started traveling together they were only engaged, and had decided to elope after only 2 months.

Soon after that came the pregnancy.

At first, the only thing that bothered Sakura was the morning sickness. But as fast as the sickness came, it left.

Towards the second trimester though, was a whole different story.

She was miserable.

Back pain, muscle pain, migraines. You name it.

She had everything.

Her stomach was swelling up at an enormous rate and her petite body could barely hold it all.

He feet had started to swell purple and caused her major foot cramps.

Her back was barely moveable and she had to arch it every time she walked, just to balance herself out.

Though with all the pains and suffering she was going through, she still did not want to return to Konoha until the baby had been born. Sasuke didn't know why she hadn't wanted to return to the village, her body was going though hell and back, but still she wanted to enjoy their travels.

One day, during her second trimester they decided they would find a motel at the nearest village. It was a small one but, had all the basic necessities they needed.

They found a quaint motel at the edge of the village and decided to take refuge inside. They stayed in the motel for about a week before heading out again.

Though she didn't want to head back to Konoha, they made the executive decision that they shouldn't go any farther than they already were.