Words

Love

A strong word for a frail young girl to say to a strong-willed boy. They say there's nothing better than finding your true soulmate, but can you truly love someone that you have just met?

Compassion

The word that the pink-haired girl showed to the black-haired boy at every given  moment. Though, can you truly care for someone even though you don't share the same empathy?

Trust

The Haruno put all of it towards the Uchiha, even though it was never returned. The girl believed all the words the boy ever said, but was he always telling the truth?

Happiness

Sakura was filled to the brim with this positive emotion, while Sasuke was lacking this important component. She was the bright big sun and Sasuke was the pale dark moon. They were opposites. The only thing they had in common was that they were under the same sky. Right?

Kind

The girl always tried to be kind to everyone she crossed paths with, forgetting that rule only a few times. While the boy could do anything but be nice, and instead wreak terror where ever he went.

Would they ever feel these emotions for each other?

Was all she went through worth it for the outcome?

Or was she blinded by the false true love?

Hatred

That's the emotion the raven haired boy always felt. While the bubble gum pink haired girl could use a little more of this aggressive feeling. He hated most things about his life, the world,  his past, but could he ever forget his main goal?

Revenge

The only true word that came out of his mouth, her spine shivers when she hears him say it. How are you suppose to accomplish anything with this? Will he get the satisfaction by doing the unwanted deed?

Anger

The Uchiha is always filled with this emotion, while the Haruno rather spend her lifetime being happy. Sasuke always shook with the rage that burrowed in his mind, inside his heart. Would he ever overcome his destined path?

Deceiver

Lies always spilled out of the boys mouth, and the girl would always believe them without a single doubt in her mind. How could someone openly lie to someone that cares about them? He would never be worthy of her heart and soul.

Impatient

Sasuke's clenched fists always in his pocket, the only thing stopping them from reaching his inevitable goal. Sakura can usually maintain her feelings, besides when it's about the boy of her dreams.
Can he wait any longer?

Cruel

Life for the boy was never a walk in the park, and he never failed to put all his anger out on the ones he genuinely cared about. Sakura would always take hit after hit because she truly loved and cared for the messed up boy. Had he destroyed all his short lived friendships?

Would he ever get rescued from the real objective laying in front of him?

Would he ever be as happy as Sakura?

Would Sakura be there for him if, or when he comes back?

Is true love a thing? Would the boy ever get over his lying and revenge filled life? Would the girl get him like she always wanted?

Only time could answer these questions.

Life wasn't easy for the male, but the female's words made his life a little less treacherous.

Life was always happy for the girl, but the boy showed her the reality she lived in, and how to overcome it.

And they would always be grateful for each other.

Hey, hey, hey!! How's everyone doing? It's been a bit since I've written anything, I kinda got in a slump for a while there.... sorry. Anyways, hopefully everyone is safe and healthy! Ignore spelling/ grammar errors! It's 2 am so......that's my excuse.

Hope you enjoyed! <3