Her Laugh

It was a pretty average day in Konoha. Family's enjoying the warm sun, leisurely walking around and shopping as they went.

On the other hand, team 7, excluding Kakashi Sensei, were all standing by the bridge, waiting for their teacher to arrive.

"WHAT THE HELL!! WHERE IS KAKASHI SENSEI?!" Naruto, the only blonde in the group exclaimed while perched up on top of the beam. The young Uzamaki has a temperament of a five year old, and always said what was on his mind no matter the consequences.

"Would you shut up?"  The lone Uchiha stood, his back pressed up against a tree and his hair swaying with the wind. A displeased expression written on his face.

"HUH? DO YOU WANNA GO ASSHOLE?" The blonde was enraged by the comment Sasuke had made. He jumped down from his relaxed position on top of the pole, that was used to hold the bridge in place, and landed in front of the male Uchiha.

Sasuke stared at the boy fox in complete disgust.

"Would you step back? You smell horrible." The onyx eyed boy turned his head 90 degrees to the right.Signaling that he couldn't breath in the scent that was emanating off of the blonde.

When Sasuke said that, Naruto could only burst into a pit of rage.

"WHAT? I DONT SMELL BAD! ISN'T THAT RIGHT SAKURA?!" Naruto turned towards the pink haired female. She sat on the bridge, legs hanging off the edge and her hands crossing over her body protectively.

Her head didn't turn at the call of her name, she only scrunched up her shoulders, keeping her mouth closed.

"Sakura-Chan?" Naruto spoke, a little quieter than before.

She still didn't turn her head towards the two boys that had their eyes on her.

Now that Sasuke was staring at his female teammate, they realized something was wrong with Sakura.

Since when was she this quiet?

She took a deep breath in, and let her arms hang loosely at her sides.

Letting out the breath, she slowly turned to her teammates. And could only stare at their feet. Not wanting to look the two boys in their eyes.

"Yes?" Her voice just below a whisper, yet the two males could hear her loud and clear.

Naruto didn't answer her. Only stared at her worriedly.

"E-Every thing alright?" Naruto's voice softened even more.

Sakura only softly hummed in response and then gradually turned her head back to its original position.

Both the Uchiha and Uzamaki still had their eyes trained on the back of her head. Waiting for any sudden movements she might make.

It was deathly silent. They wanted to make sure that if she spoke, they would be able to hear her soft voice.

"HEY! Sorry I'm late your three. You see, I got stopped by some old la-."

Naruto ran up to the older grey haired jonin and covered his mouth. Gesturing towards the silent girl sitting on the bridge.