A Day Out

Sasuke Uchiha. A man of few words and emotions. Not a man you would see, walking down the street, holding the petite hand of his girlfriend.

But here he is was, shopping in a crowded area, with his girlfriend, Sakura Haruno. The medical ninja needed more herbs for a specific medicine she was working on. A medicine that would quickly and efficiently clean out any persons system in a matter of minutes, just in case of emergency surgery's.

It would erase any traces of food, common poisons, and even diminish traces of other bodily fluids.

Sakura was planning on only being out for an hour or two, but was caught up by a specific Uchiha.
Sasuke then decided to walk around with her, and maybe even get lunch after their adventures around the streets on Konoha.

Sakura was silently shopping from booth the booth, trying to find the exact amount and items she needed.

Saskue was strolling besides her, holding her pale slender fingers.

The pink kunoichi suddenly let go of the mans grasp, when she finally found her final ingredient for her new concoction.

"I finally found it!" Sakura explained, startling the raven haired boy that was now behind her. He glanced over her shoulder and grazed his eyes over the greenish plant she was holding in her palm.

"What exactly is it?" The man questioned. Still glancing at the item in question.

"It's a herb usually only found in the Land of Water.
It's only found deep in the forests by the rivers bay. It's nearly impossible to find it anywhere else."

He nodded.

Sakura then placed the green plant back down onto the table. She lifted her arm and grabbed the purse that hung from her shoulder.

She dug into the bag and pulled out a small wallet.

In that wallet, contained the amount of money needed to purchase and entire bundle of the exotic plant.

Once the final plant was required, they decided on getting take out and heading to Sakura's home for lunch. It was getting extremely crowded in Konoha, and Sasuke was never really a big fan of crowds or people.

They placed an order and only had to wait 15 minutes before the hot and steamy food was delivered to their hands.

They hurried back to her house, so the food wouldn't be cold when they opened the container.

They walked into her kitchen, not forgetting to take off their coats and sandals, then popped of the lids of the containers that held their lunch.

"Finally! I haven't eaten all day." Sakura's said in exasperation.

Sasuke smirked at the scene in front of him, and moved closer to her figure. He grabbed hold of her hand and turned her to face him. Sasuke slid his hand down to her waist and pulled her towards his muscular chest.

Sakura, still chewing on the warm food, turned a bright pink. Her arms snaked around his middle and took a deep breath. Taking in scent, thoughts, and emotions.

"You know, if spending a day out with you means having you this close to me, than I would want to do this more often." Sakura said, her voice being muffled by his chest.

"Don't get used to it Haruno." He said, looking down at the love of his life. How can someone this beautiful and strong want to be seen in public with a guy like him? He honestly never knew if he would achieve the answer.

She looked up at him with gleaming eyes and a cheerful grin. He kissed the diamond on her forehead, still smirking.

"Tch."

"Annoying."

This one is kinda short... haha. I just wanted to get another one out!! Anyways.... I will most likely have a longer one in the week coming. Not proof read... cause I'm lazy. Hope you enjoyed <3