uno

A blond boy walked through the hallway, with his best friend. A huge smile on his face.

"So daniel, you ready for the game? I'm so excited! I dont really like sports but I love supporting me team, and plus oh my god have you seen the quarter back, jonah? Jonah Marais, he's so hot" the blond rambled, "like when he announced he was Pansexual, I literally screamed, i knew i could have a chance with him!"

Daniel, the boys best friend went to speak but he friend continued.

"And I need help, do you the history notes? I forgot them at my house! Oh! I found out my sister was gay for your sister, anna. Like what? I-"

"Corbyn, I love you. I really do. But you gotta let me speak" Daniel laughed, the boy patted his friends shoulder.

"Oh-yeah-im sorry! It's just I have so many things on my mind all the time a-"

"I know Corbs" daniel hummed, he stopped at their lockers. "And yes I'm excited for the game. I agree we're not sports people but the guys out there are pretty cute. Expecially jack avery, that guy- damn his curls his everything. I'm kinda sad hes dating Zach though. I'm glad your happy about Jonah. Also I do, i have them in my locker actually. And whoa whoa whoa, Ashley's gay for my sister? You're joking right?"

"No I'm not" Corbyn giggled, "she told me last night when she was crying. Wait you like Jack avery? That guy is whipped for zach. That sucks"

"Yeah I know, but the thing is, I like zach too, I just never see him a lot. Jack I see more because hes on the team obviously" Daniel shrugged, handing the notes to Corbyn.

Corbyn looked at time on his phone, "shoot I'm gonna be late to physics! See you later daniel!"

As he ran off, he ran into someone.

"You alright?" The person asked.

Corbyn blushed, "ye-yeah! I'm fine. I'm sorry! I didnt see you. You look good, I mea-mean more than good perfect! Your jaw line is so hot. An-anyways I'm sorry! Wait how do you look so handsome? Oh and I'll be at your game tonight! Good lu-"

Jonah pulled the boy up, laughing, "chill dude, I understand. Accidents happen. And I guess I'll see you tonight then too." He smirked, lifting Corbyn's chin, "does someone have a crush on me?"

"O-oh for sure!" Corbyn blurted then covered his mouth, "wait! I mean- you just look handsome, all the time, I cant help but stare at you when I can. I-"

Jonah smirked, letting go of Corbyn's chin, "gotta stop rambling love, or I'll kiss you"

Corbyn flushed red, "then ill ramble more!" He giggled.

Jonah shook his head laughing, then they heard the bell ring. Both cursing.

"Shit we're late"