dos

Jonah got to his class, going to his seat. Before his teacher could ask, he looked up, "I'm late because I was helping someone with his things"

"That's very kind of you Mr. Marais, but next time I'll mark it tardy." Jonah gave a curt nod, jonah had already passed this class, doing advance work the previous weeks, so he sat on his seat, looking at his friend.

"Jo, can you help meee" Zach asked, he sighed in frustration, "I dont understand this at all"

Jonah chuckled and nodded, "sure zach, I'll help you." Zach smiled mouthing a thanks.

~~

As the two worked, the teacher came by. "Jonah a word?"

"Oh yeah sure sir" jonah smiled, he got up patting zachs shoulder.

He followed his teacher, a smile on his lips, "as you know Jonah, your my favorite student and have passed this class with ease."

Jonah nodded, so his teacher continued, "so would you mind helping the kids during study hall in here? I know your pretty busy, with football, baseball, and basketball season. But I'd absolutely love it if you did."

"Oh yeah, sure, as long as it isnt at the end of the day, I usually leave early, for practice." Jonah felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He chuckled, everyone figured since he was popular he was an asshole, not really the case.

"Of course, study hall is during your math class"

Jonah nodded, "I can do that sir"

"Great, I'll write your teacher an email and I'll give you a note"

Jonah walked back in, seeing zach smiling at his phone. "Ooo is Zachy gonna get some"

"Sure am, jack wants me to meet him in the janitors closet after this class, then he wants to go again after lunch." Zach grinned, finishing his texts with Jack.

Jonah patted his back, "make sure he doesnt use all his energy on you he has a game tonight"

Zach rolled his eyes, "jack has too much energy, I'm helping him"

Jonah shook his head, "have a good time bud" he leaned back, zach looked at him.

"Dude, you could have anyone. Anyone, you have people falling for you everywhere." Zach chuckled, "choose one."

Jonah's mind flickered back to the boy, his eyes... they were so beautiful. And his features... the rings... he was beautiful. He said he even had a crush on me.

"I think I might've found someone, but I dont know for sure" Jonah shrugged, he packed his things together seeing it was almost time to go.

~~

Zach met up with Jack, exactly where he said. Jack smirked, taking zach's hands, "you listened perfectly baby"

Zach giggled, "why wouldn't I listen to you... daddy? I'm a good boy" he leaned his head on Jack's chest.

"That you are babyboy," jack smiled, kissing zachs lips, softly pushing him against the wall.

"Wait, but I do have something to say," Zach sighed nervously, "my parents want to meet you, so dont make a lot of hickeys, or at least no where visible"

"Of course love," jack hummed, pulling out some handcuffs,.

"Daddy I haven't been naughty..." zach whined, looking at the cuffs.

"No... but last time you were" jack smirked, zach blinked.

"Oh wait! Jonah wanted me to tell you not to use all your energy, because you have a game" zach paused, "I swear I'm not making excuses but Jonah would kill me if I didnt"

Jack scoffed, "i dont waste my energy on you. I get energy from you" he kissed zach, "no more distractions" he mumbled, zach nodded.

~~

Jack nudged Jonah, "yo, what's up bro" joining his side, slightly panting.

"Damn I thought you guys would ne fucking for a while, but not that long" jonah laughed, snorting.

Jack lightly blushed, but smirked, "well, hes my baby, I was going to please him."

"Jacky!" Zach groaned, snuggling into his chest, "my ass is sore"

"See you made your baby sore Jacky" jonah joked, jack playfully rolled his eyes.

"So zach told me you may have found someone," jack sat down, holding zach tightly.

Jonah spotted him. He stared, his jaw nearly dropping at the boy. Jack nudged him then saw he was staring at someone.

"Oh, ooohhhhh" Jack smirked, pestering his friend.

Jonah ignored him, walking towards the blond.

Jack knew jonah had fell, already.