siete

Jonah then slowly parted from other boys, he wanted to have Corbyn alone. And he wanted to ask the boy why he was crying.

"I thought you were gonna celebrate with the boys?" Corbyn asked, nuzzling jonahs neck, "not that I mind, in fact I feel special. But you shouldn't drop that for me, I'm not special-"

"Calm down" jonah whispered, "your very special angel. I just wanted to talk to you for a moment."

"O-oh" corbyn blushed, "stop calling me angel, I'm not an angel"

"I think you are" jonah hummed, "anyways, I saw you up there alone for some time, you were crying want to explain?"

Corbyn frowned, he didnt think or he hoped Jonah hadn't seen but of course things didnt go his way. Though his heart warmed as Jonah seemed to care.

"O-oh u-um just lonely" corbyn lied, obviously.

"If you dont want to you dont have to, I know your lying" jonah assured, "i just wanted to know... i was worried"

"But you dont know me" corbyn blushed with a whine, "stop being nice, I thought the popular boys were bad?"

Jonah shrugged, "I can be but I dont like being bad, I know you love it though sweetheart"

"Jonah" corbyn whined, blushing harder, making the older chuckle.

"You blush so easily around me" jonah teased, he pecked the youngers temple and adjusted him.

"Anyways, I'm glad you care" corbyn whispered, he looked at jonahs jawline, "i-i mean I know you care, your a nice guy! But I'm glad your so worried and asking about it- Oh god I'm so annoying"

Jonah sat Corbyn on his lap sitting on the stairs, "no, no, no your not annoying angel."

"It-its just that's why I was crying. Daniel was upset with me... with how I told you two that Daniel basically liked jack... and then he said he was still upset for me telling everyone he was gay. He told me it was okay that it wasnt my fault but he yelled at me before the school day ended and told me to leave him alone." Corbyn looked down, tears brimming his eyes, "I've always hated how I talk so much... I overheard daniel saying he could never have a two sided conversation with me. Heck I'm even rambling now an-"

Jonah pulled corbyns head back and pecked his lips, "good thing I'm here then huh?" He playfully joked.

"Not funny cause its true" corbyn snuggled into Jonah, "thank you"

"Anytime angel" jonah cooed, "I'm sure it was splur of the moment. Daniel's your best friend. You talked it out though right, I'm only assuming since you were together when you came down"

Corbyn nodded, "y-yeah he apologized and was super upset that he had said it... B-but it doesnt matter because itll happen again, heck it could happen with you. I hate it but it's just that my head is filled and then the words just all fly out of my mouth without warning."

Jonah rocked Corbyn, "angel, I think it's cute. It makes you, you. Look at the positives, it helps you be more social right?"

Corbyn nodded, "I've made small friends because of it..."

"And you only really stutter if your nervous or anxious right?" Jonah whispered.

"Mhm"

"The teachers like you, because your always called on to answer the questions" jonah added, Corbyn blushed.

"But I talk to lo-"

"And your voice is louder, making sure you are heard" jonah assured, stroking Corbyn's cheek.

"Another thing would be is that it's a talent to keep a conversation, at least you can keep one angel" jonah smiled, kissing his lips.

"Thank you" corbyn mumbled kissing back. "Anyways since I told you why I cried, will you tell me why you were distracted"

"You" jonah smirked, replying simply.

Corbyn blushed, "for fucks sake Jonah stop making me blush" he whined.

"Its true, I saw you crying and was curious to know why I wanted to hug you. And then I saw you hugging Daniel and was jealous... not completely sure why though if I'm being honest" jonah scratched the back of his neck softly chuckling, he ran his hand through his brown locks.

"We arent even anything" corbyn giggled, "how were you jealous"

Jonah looked down, a blush coating his own cheeks, "um another story for a different time"

"Aw pleasseeeeee" corbyn begged lifting jonahs chin and pecking jonahs lips then his nose.

Jonah let out a soft chuckle, "how can I say no?"

"Found your weakness" corbyn cheered, smirking.

"Shush" jonah joked, "I guess I'm just always very protective of what I love and care about." He sighed.

"I remember you beat up this one guy in sophomore year because he simply laughed at Zach, it hadn't fazed him either" corbyn blushed, "I happened to witness it because I was staring at you" he admitted.

"Y-you saw that?" Jonah cursed, "not my brightest moment. Zachs been my best friend for years and hes usually sensitive so everytime someone gets touchy or laughs at him... or you know I get upset and go super protective. You can ask Zach how many times I beat up Jack because I wasn't ready to accept him having a boyfriend... and that he didnt need me to protect him"

Corbyn nodded, "that's actually kinda sweet. I bet he appreciates that" he smiled.

"Sometimes, other times he despises it" jonah chuckled.

"Here wanna go see them? Then I can take you home?" Jonah offered.

"You dont have too" corbyn objected, "I was just gonna walk"

"Never" jonahs protective side came out, "you could get hurt, kidnapped, murdered, raped..."

"Now I see why Zach hates it" corbyn playfully teased.

Jonah sighed and blinked his eyes, "sorry. I just care."

"But if you really want to then I guess. Let's go find them!" Corbyn got off jonahs lap, then sat back down.

"Actually first" corbyn muttered, he looked into jonahs eyes and kissed jonahs lips roughly, then pulled away. "Now let's go"