veinte

Jonah was silent as he drove Corbyn home. Corbyn scared. He understood if he were to say no, only because they'd been dating only 3 days.

But daniel told him it what love was and what it felt like. And he knew just knew that he loved Jonah, unlike he originally thought. He thought it was a stupid crush.

"Jo I'm just wondering you dont have to say yes" corbyn breathed, "daniel said it looked like love at first sight and after he explained what the feeling of love was I understand that I feel like that towards you. But you've only known me for 3 days-"

Jonah held a straight face as he parked the car. Corbyn saw he wasnt at his house. So he was going to ask Jonah.

"J-"

"Yes, yes I love you Corbyn" he sighed, he threw his head back. "Wow that feels amazing to say"

"I dont know how but when I locked eyes with you, my soul just latched to you. And everyday my heart just is stuck on you. Recently you havent left my mind. Heck I want to hurt anyone who touches you or thinks about you in that way." Jonah turned to him with a smile, he leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Your mine, I'm yours. Got it?"

Jonah grabbed Corbyn's hand and squeezed it tightly. "I love you Corbyn Besson"

Corbyn leaned in and pressed his lips to Jonah's, "good, cause I love you too"

Jonah moved his lips against Corbyn's, the blond shying under the dominant. Jonah swiped his tongue against Corbyn's bottom lip.

Corbyn moaned quietly as he allowed permission. Their foreheads touched and he found himself wanting more as Jonah pulled away after moment.

"What you want more?" Jonah smirked, corbyns voice was caught so he nodded.

"More what?" Jonah asked huskily in Corbyn's ear.

Fuck fuck that's hot Corbyn thought.

"You want more kisses?" Corbyn nodded, jonah kept him speechless.

Jonah kissed down his ear and across his jaw. Making his way down to Corbyn's neck.

Corbyn whimpered, loving the way jonahs lips set off fireworks on his skin.

"Backseat baby" jonah told him, corbyn nodded without hesitation, unbuckling his seatbelt.

Jonah laughed as he climbed into the backseat. "Someone's desperate"

Corbyn blushed, jonah climbing back and pinning Corbyn. "Your parents gonna be mad? I thought you w-"

"Jonah fuck it and just kiss me" Corbyn demanded, grabbing jonah's collar yanking it down.

Jonah kissed him passionately, licking his lip sliding his tongue in once more. Corbyn went to attempt to win a tongue war but he knew Jonah was going to win. Jonah had an advantage.

Corbyn lacked experience, and confidence.

Jonah's hands shaped his hands around Corbyn's sides, feeling it. Corbyn allowed him to do it, jonahs touch sending sparks through him.