ocho

[Jack, Daniel, Zach Chpater]

The 5 were celebrating, the two oldest had gone back to the field where they were along with some other players. They'd been talking and just dancing to some music from the speakers.

Corbyn staying in Jonahs grip liking being a baby. Expecially Jonah's.

Jack was also holding Zach tightly by his waist, showing affection that Daniel was jealous to, and it was obviously showing.

"I can taste the jealousy radiating off you daniel" zach murmured, burying his head in Jack's chest.

"But hes mine." Zach added, "and he only loves me, so calm down"

"I-its not just him though" daniel whispered under his breath, he shook his head, "no-no I'm just a fifth wheel I just wish someone loved me like that..."

Jack frowned, "I'm sure someone will" Jack let zach go and comforted.

"No... no someone wont. And you think you know why but theres more." Daniel sniffled.

"I-I gotta go, I shouldn't have came." Daniel pushed away from Jack, he looked at Corbyn.

"I'm happy for you corby, text me later. I love yo-"

Jack gripped Daniel's wrist and pulled him close again, "no your not going anywhere"

Zach nodded in agreement, "sure you like my boyfriend but I've become used to it even if I hate it"

"N-no! Stop! It's not just that. It's so much more. And Corbyn if you dare tell them, I will tell Jonah the most embrassing bits of your life"  daniel threatned, he sighed and tried to get away from Jack.

"I dont think so bubba" jack whispered, he kissed Daniel's forehead.

"I hate it! I first fell for a fucking jock who had a boyfriend because he liked to make everyone laugh and make them happy then I fell for his fucking boyfriend too! This isnt fair! I fell in love with Zach herron who stole my heart with his funny and snarky remarks, his kindness and passion. I fell for two boys, two! And I cant have either of them. There! I said it. Go ahead make fun of me! My heart belongs to Zachary Dean Herron and Jack Robert Avery"

Daniel got out of Jack's grip and ran directly towards the stands and grabbed his keys from his pocket. But just as he was about to get to the parking lot someone grabbed him.

"Funny Seavey, I think you forgot we're athletes."

Daniel cried, "just let me go Jonah, why do you care"

Jonah picked up Daniel throwing him over his shoulder, "corbyn told me to not let you go... jack too"

Daniel hissed struggling, but Jonah was so much stronger. The eldest keeping his grip on Daniel tight; the brunette let out a sob.

"I don't want to go back, let me go" the younger begged, he tried to kick or punch but all he could do was get Jonah to roll his eyes.

Jack had caught up with them panting, zach with a confused and angry expression, that also filled with love. Corbyn was trailing.