once

Corbyn was the first to speak, "you- what- how- i-"

"The one time its appropriate for you to ramble you cant" the elder teased.

Corbyn looked at the ring it looks like such rich material.
How'd he know I liked rings? It also had a stars engeaved on it. "How - I only told you I liked stars tonight. And howd you get something so expensive-"

"My dad has a business. I asked him to make me somethin, same for that necklace there" jonah said pointing to the girls necklace. "And I saw you had a small planet tattoo earlier I kinda figured you liked space."

"Oh my god" corbyn teared up, he hugged Jonah tightly, "thank you, thank you so much. Space is one of my favorite things, I'm so glad you observed that"

"Your welcome angel" Jonah kissed his forehead, admiring the boy's features.

"I approve" Ashley was still in awe. She looked at Jonah.

"You made one for my whole family?"

"I made one for 6 people," jonah said with a small shrug, "each have their own design. I promised my dad I'd work harder if he did it for me."

"That's enough I'll only need three more." Corbyn looked at jonahs eyes, "thank you" he repeated.

"Its beautiful," Ashley told the older boy, "thank you"

"Of course, um but am I going to have to meet your mom or dad now?" Jonah asked nervously.

"You shouldn't, I'll keep her away if she tries " Ashley smiled, "enjoy your time together"

"Thank you Ash" The blond smiled and then nuzzled into jonahs chest.

Ashley left with a nod.

As soon as she was gone, Jonah picked up Corbyn, "my sweet angel"

Corbyn blushed, "I think you should take your shirt off, you seem hot" the younger tried to flirt.

"Or does someone wanna see my abs?" Jonah teased, peppering kisses to corbyns face.

"N-no" corbyn denied, giggling when Jonah didnt stop. "Okay okay I do."

Corbyn leaned his head back and grabbed jonahs cheeks then moved his lips to jonahs. He aggressively moved his lips against the older.

"Damn angel that's hot' jonah mumbled against corbyns lips, he sat down on Corbyn's bed.

"I just love your lips" corbyns said shyly, "they're so soft... and they taste like coffee. Plus your so gentle and I love it. And I also feel these sparks... sparks like fireworks -"

"Angel your honestly so adorable" jonah let out a chuckle. "But I feel sparks too" he murmured.

Corbyn snuggled more into Jonah, "cuddles"

Jonah took off his shirt, per Corbyn's request and tucked himself under the covers then helped Corbyn do the same. Corbyn shook his head though and crawled ontop of Jonah, resting himself there.

"You not gonna let me go now that I have you huh?" Jonah teased, corbyn nodded quickly.

"So cuddly and warm. Also mine" corbyn mumbled.

"Who ever said I was yours?" Jonah wondered teasingly.

"Me, now cuddle me" corbyn demanded giggling. The blond turning on the TV and opening netflix.

"So demanding" jonah mumbled, but wrapped his arms and legs around Corbyn.

"Let's watch some marvel?' Corbyn suggested.

"Whatever you want angel"

-

After watching a few movies, corbyn had fallen asleep. Snuggling jonah deeper and now he was faced into the older.

Jonah sighed, not wanting to leave him but he knew he had to get back home at some point. The older pecked corbyns head and he placed Corbyn next to him.

"No dont go"

Jonah furrowed his eyebrows, Corbyn was still asleep, yet he had said that. He examined the boy before slowly walking towards his shirt.

He saw Corbyn shudder so he placed once more his letter jacket over corbyns side then wrote a note. He pecked Corbyns cheek and tucked him in whispering, "I'll see you later angel"

Jonah turned off the TV and turned off the lamp before slipping out corbyns window. Before he jumped he tried to close the curtain. It semi worked. So he jumped to the tree and slid down.

He began to walk slowly back to the alleyway. He unlocked his car and went to jump in, but he looked at the sky and smiled. He found a way to remember Corbyn if he wasnt next to him.

The stars.