veinte y tres

Was Corbyn, currently running extremely late?

Yes

But Jonah needed surgery for his ankle. And he wanted to stay but after telling his parents, they told him to go and to come back.

The nurses said Jonah wouldn't be out until after school. Because they wanted to do more than check on his ankle.

So he agreed.

Was Corbyn scared out of his mind?

Yes

Because August was hovering over him. Panting as Corbyn's tears fell. Corbyn hated this, he hated ever leaving Jonah. Much more is that August had his phone.

"What's you decision Corbyn" August smirked, taking the fragile body and pinning it roughly.

Let Jonah kill a person and hurt himself more with August spreading rumors about me
Or
Cheat on Jonah without telling him

"Jonah could kill you" Corbyn whispered, "you know that."

"But hes not here now is he? So I'd get what I wanted at least once. Well I mean I already did, didn't I princess?" His hands trailed down Corbyn's skin.

Corbyn squirmed, "ah-ah" August said grabbing his hips.

Corbyn sniffled, "princess it'll be fun."

"That's no the point!" Corbyn became angered, "it doesn't matter. It wouldn't matter you raped me as much if it wasn't my virginity. I wanted jonah to take that. I hate you!"

August smirked, "i still have you to myself, watch what you say princess."

Corbyn was smacked by him and he shrunk, "please just leave me alone"

"Princess why would i do such a thing just tell me your answer."

Corbyn bit his lip, "fine but you cant leave marks, nothing. Jonah's smart. If you leave anything showing you've done something he'll figure it out"

"And we wouldnt want that" august agreed, he softly placed his lips to Corbyn's.

Corbyn whimpered, "stop can you let me go now? Please!"

"We still have the schoolday princess"

-

Zach was walking to class with messy hair, Daniel at his side. Daniel having trouble walking. Zach looked at him.

"How're you holding up bubs?" Zach asked gently, "are you sure you liked it"

Daniel nodded, "I'm just really tired now Zachy. Can I sleep?"

Zach stopped, at the storage closet. "Daniel do you hear that?"

Daniel turned towards the door, "it sounds like Corbs" he whispered.

Zach put his ear against it.

"August please just let me go. I won't tell"

Zach looked to Daniel who had his phone to the door. Zach smirked at him. He put Daniel to the side and swung the door open.

"August!" Zach hissed, "what are you doing?"

Corbyn quickly looked up and saw Zach. He silently thanked the lords someone heard them. August picked up Corbyn as he stood up.

"Having a bit of fun Zachy, wanna join?" August smirked, he looked at Corbyn who tried to cover his body.

"No. Leave him alone August. You know Jonah would hurt you. If you touched me and him" zach spat. "Why don't you just fuck off"

"Jonah cant do anything to me at the moment, can he Corbyn?"

"H-hes in the hospital getting surgery over his ankel. Zach you have to help me. I cant he took the one thing I wanted Jonah to take." Corbyn sniffled.

"I'm tired of you." Zach growled, he walked in and grabbed his collar.

Zach was scared but he wanted Daniel and Corbyn safe. "I'm tired of you fucking everyone's lives up. Jonah warned you what would happen. If Corbyn doesnt tell him I will. I know my best friend. And Corbyn's jonahs boyfriend. Jonah is a very very violent person. I wont stop him from hurting you. Or rather burying you 6 feet deep"

"Wait zach don't. I wouldnt want to hurt your precious face." August chuckled.

"I wouldnt touch him if I were you" another male voice said.

August looked up and saw Jack Avery.

"Touch him and not only will jonah be burying you 6 feet deep but I'll be helping"

"Get away from him" jack spat, "we've got a recording and we can release that to the school to show everyone who you are. Step away from Zach and Corbyn"

"How?" August scoffed, not seeing a phone.

Daniel showed himself quietly. Showing he was recording the conversation.

August growled and grabbed Zach again then Corbyn's. He passed the two and rushed out the back doors.

Jack sprinted after them he knocked down August. He pulled Corbyn from the grip first.

"Get inside and have Daniel let you in. Get your clothes and your phone. And get to the hospital and stay with Jonah." Jack ordered, grimacing at the sight of Corbyn.

Who didnt waste time.

Jack grabbed August's arm and told zach to get inside.

-

Corbyn got there and got to the room. He saw the room empty but Jonah was there. He saw Corbyn's panic and disgusted look.

"What's wrong babe? Wait the school days not over yet" jonah asked confused.

"August" corbyn sniffled, breaking down hugging Jonah.

"Oh he's dead"