diez y sies

Monday

Jonah grumbled, waking up in his bed. Today he would have to talk to Jordan. He didnt know what the boy was capable of and it scared him.

He could take Corbyn away from him.

Jonah texted Corbyn a text saying he would go get him and grab them breakfast somewhere.

He got ready and went to grab his letter jacket, but then remembered he gave it to Corbyn. He smiled at the thought and just grabbed a hoodie.

He received a message from Zach asking him if Jonah would pick him up because it was raining.

What a baby Jonah chuckled. He texted back saying sure and he would text when he was on the way. He grabbed his backpack and headed out the door. Ignoring his moms shouts, a cringe on his face.

-

Corbyn was almost ready, he walked to Jordan's room seeing a bunch of papers and notes. "Jordan what is this?"

Jordan snorted, "you know, jonah isn't as great as you think he is."

"What do you mean?" Corbyn narrowed his eyes, Jordan had a habit of messing with his relationships.

"I mean he's a popular boy, hes playing you Corbyn and he does parties" jordan said in a duh tone.

"Jordan stop your not messing with Jonah and i's relationship." Corbyn said sternly.

Jordan smirked to himself but frowned to Corbyn, "I'm just trying to keep you from heartbreak. Jonah isnt the guy for you"

"Corbyn! Jonah's here!" Their mother yelled.

Corbyn started to go towards the door, "I think he is. Hes not a bad person. Don't fuck with my life Jordan. I mean it"

As the blond fully left Jordan let out a soft chuckle, "that's what you think Corbyn"

-

As of now, Corbyn was in Jonah's backseat, under jonah with his cheeks as red as a tomato.

"Your lips are everything" Corbyn said shyly.

Jonah smirked, he kissed Corbyn once more and drew his tongue inside the youngers mouth. Corbyn fought back with his tongue, losing when Jonah pushed Corbyn's head back.

Corbyn was panting and out of breath. A long strand of saliva between the two as they pulled away.

"You teased me in the beginning angel" Jonah lowly said, Corbyn smirking.

"Yeah and I wouldn't do anything about it Jo, after all your in my control, no?" Corbyn giggled.

Jonah looked at him in disbelief, "oh you are in so much trouble when we're finished with this"

-

Zach got out of the car, laughing next to Corbyn, "oh my God he really agreed to that?"

Corbyn smirked, "he didn't agree to the second part but that's the point"

Zach giggled, "oh my god you c-"