trienta

[The Next Morning]

Corbyn woke up with no one to his side. Frowning, he sat up looking to the door that was closed. He saw Jonah's crutches were gone as well.

He walked down the stairs and heard talking.

"Well Zach loves everything to do with music."

"Okay, okay, Zach really loves winter, and soccer. He loves feeling cozy, got that Daniel?"

Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows, when did Daniel get Jonah's number. Why was daniel wanting to know things about him.

"Yes, yes that's probably why he gives you plenty of cuddles. Zach also likes doing a lot of dares and pranks. Oh he loves firefighters"

Jonah saw Corbyn in the hallway and gestured for him to come sit next to him. Corbyn smiled.

"Ooohhh yes, Zach is scared of elevators. The poor thing usually hangs onto someone if he can if he doesnt take the stairs." Jonah laughed, his arm wrapping around Corbyn, kissing his forehead.

"Favorite snack? He loves chips and salsa. He loves shopping and being in the spotlight."

Corbyn snuggled into Jonah's side and mumbled a, 'what are you talking to him about?'

Jonah traced his fingers around Corbyn's side. Taking the phone from his ear.

"Daniel's asking about Zach to get to know him better, he wants to make a surprise for him" jonah responded, corbyn nodded and ran a hand through his hair.

"Um, jack too?" Jonah grunted, "I know he loves skateboarding and basketball. But you know that. He loves making others laugh. Hey! Jack isn't my best friend. Youd have to ask Zach about Jack. I know he doesnt like talking about his feelings and hes a very flirty guy and that he does have a kind heart though, that's about it"

"Yeah no problem"

"Yes, he's cuddling into my side Daniel. Your best friend loves his cuddles."

Corbyn looked up at Jonah and huffed.

"Angel, here Daniel wants to talk to you"

Corbyn took the phone and put it to his ear, "dani?"

"Corbyn!" He squealed, "how's life with Jonah? He treating you good?"

Jonah hummed, pulling Corbyn onto him. Corbyn smiling as he felt kisses to his neck. But pushed himself off Jonah.

"Yeah, pretty good. Even better is that my brother may not hate Jonah anymore" corbyn answered, "so your with Zach then?"

"Kind of, we're at Jack's but Jack and Zach are asleep. I'm using his phone to call Jonah." Daniel explained, corbyn nodded then chuckled realizing Daniel wouldn't see.

"Sounds fun, so we'll see you at school?"

"Yep! Also meet me behind the staircase when you two split. I wanna talk to you about a project I'm working on- and not a school one"

"Uh okay?"

Corbyn finished talking to Daniel and gave the phone back to Jonah.