trece

Jonah looked at Milo who nudged him in a whiny manner. Jonah chuckled, he grabbed his phone and waved by to Svea and Esther from the window.

"Alright Milo, alright I'm going." Jonah gently climbed onto the horse.

Milo started to walk out the fence then helped Jonah close it. Jonah lightly patted him and texted Corbyn he was on his way.

Milo walked steadily, not wanting to jostle Jonah around. Jonah smiled, "you can go faster big boy"

Milo let out a neigh and lifted his hooves before beginning to run, not fast though.

-

Jonah climbed off Milo, patting his side, "good boy. Stay"

Milo nodded and slowly lowered himself to the ground. He pricked his ears however to stay alert.

Jonah knocked on the door with his other hand occupied.

"THATS HIM" he heard Corbyn squeal, "ma! Come meet him"

Suddenly he became nervous.

The door opened and Corbyn saw Jonah with a bright smile and a bunch of flowers.

"Jooooo" he whined, but took them nonetheless.

Jonah smiled and pecked the youngers lips, corbyn wrapping his arms around jonahs neck.

"Ahem" A voice said.

Jonah backed away and quickly blushed, "hi Mrs. Besson. I'm Jonah and I really like your son, I promise all good things will come to him. I'll protect him with me life."

Mrs. Besson stared at Jonah for a few seconds, "corbyn, why did fall for someone who looks like a jerk. He looks intimidating. Is he a popular boy?"

Corbyn gasped, "mom! Jonah is the absolute purest person I've ever met. Sure hes a popular kid but he always puts others before him. I wanted to tell you guys because I'm close with you but maybe that's a mistake."

Jonah shook his head, stepping forward "corbyn... stop she just met me. Angel she needs to see how I treat you. I'm going to treat you like the beautiful angel you are." He paused, looking at the boys mother. "I promise Mrs. Besson that your son means a lot to me. I got you these-" Jonah gave Corbyn's mother a few roses and a customized bracelet. "-I dont know if I'm meeting your other family but I was always taught to bring something not for my special someone but for their family. As a thank you for letting me have that person. I know you haven't let me have him yet but my grandpa always says that it's the little things." Jonah explained.

"I...I'm sorry for what I just said" The older woman gasped, tears in her eyes, "you are such a wise... young, handsome man. I'm sorry but with those tattos kiddo you look like you-"

"I understand" jonah agreed, "but you dont have to worry about him. I'll do anything for him"

"Corbyn you sure you just started to date this kid?"

Corbyn giggled and Jonah just scratched his neck.

"I am momma' he whispered and nuzzled jonahs chest.