diez

Corbyn's lips were red and swollen by the time he got home. He was whining, not wanting to go home, but the older had insisted it.

"Please..." Corbyn whispered, giving his eyes to Jonah.

Jonah smirked, "how about this, would your parents want me there?"

"No..." corbyn looked down.

"Then how about we be a bit rebellious?" Jonah parked his car for a moment, happening to be by a park.

"Like me staying at your house?" Corbyn smiled, looking at Jonah with gleaming eyes.

"Me sneaking into your house and we watch some Netflix and cuddle?" Jonah opposed, corbyns eyes lit up.

"YAY" corbyn squealed and reached over squeezing the living crap out of Jonah.

"C...cant br...breath co....corbyn" jonah gasped, the younger loosened his grip.

"So I'm gonna drop you off then I'll go park somewhere else and text me how I should get in" jonah kissed corbyns forehead.

Corbyn shyly smiled, "I'm kinda scared now..."

"Dont worry angel, if you get in trouble I'll tell your parents it was my idea" jonah promised, he laid Corbyn back in the seat, much to the blond's dismay.

"I've got drive" jonah chuckled, he took Corbyns hand and intertwined their fingers, then kissed his hand and placed their hands down in the middle.

Corbyn blushed, "I mean it was technically your idea so..."

"So see, you shouldn't get in trouble anyways" jonah smiled, he rubbed his thumb over corbyns hand.

"Okay take a left here" Corbyn instructed, "this ways going to take us to a place where I can show you where you can park your car to hide."

Jonah looked at Corbyn and nodded, he turned like told. He felt his phone go off, he hesitated.

"Corbyn can you see who it is?" Jonah gave his phone to Corbyn quickly, as he had grabbed his phone from his pocket then threw it to corbyn to get a hand on the wheel.

Corbyn looked at it, nodding, "it says esther... who's she?"

"Answer it, I'll tell you later" jonah said.

Corbyn pressed the button and held it for Jonah.

"Hey -"

"Jo, Esther wont let me make a smoothie!" A little girls voice whined.

"Howd you get into her phone?" Jonah chuckled, following corbyns signs.

"I stole it, it was unlocked" The girl giggled.

"Well Svea, give her the phone, I'll tell her to let you make a smoothie" jonah heard Svea huff.

"But I wanna know when you'll be back! Oh? Did you win?" She asked.

"We won Svea, and I wont be back for a little bit, I'm going to a friends house" jonah explained, "now may I talk to Esther?"