doce

The next Morning...

Jonah woke up, threw a robe on and headed outside and took in the Sunshine. An extensive smile fell onto his lips.

Time to prepare a date for my angel. Jonah went to the chicken coop and picked up one of them.

"Snow what should I do? I have so many ideas for my angel." Jonah held the half asleep chicken.

Snow tilted her head and then just rested in his arms, jonah was her favorite by far. He chuckled and kissed her head.

"Sorry girl I'll let you sleep, I'll give you some food though" Jonah whispered, he put her down and grabbed the food container by the coop.

After he fed her and the others he went to the two stables. Smiling. He chucked when his favorite horse Milo neighed and flicked his head up nudging Jonah.

"Hey Milo" he greeted, he took out the horse and grabbed the brush, "so I found someone..."

Milo looked at Jonah and pushed his head into his chest, "what?" Jonah laughed.

"Anyways... his name is Corbyn and hes such a precious angel. I'm taking him on a date but I have so many ideas... what do I do boy?" Jonah slowly brushed the hair of the horse.

Jonah smiled, he placed a gentle kiss to the horse. Then gasped. Milo snorted and bent down trying to throw Jonah onto him. And he succeeded.

"Milo! Where are we going?" Jonah gasped, trying to calm down the horse.

Milo flicked his tail hairs and began to run towards the gate.

"Do you want to go out? Jeez you could've just asked" jonah huffed, "cause now I have a bruise."

Jonah drew out his phone, Milo neighing at the screen seeing it was Corbyn. Jonah giggled.

"That's him Milo" chuckled the brunet.

Milo nudged Jonahs phone and then Jonah. Jonah looked at him, "you wanna meet him?"

Milo neighed once more, jonah smiled petting him. "Alright. You want me to ride you to him right? That's what your trying to do."

Milo nodded and circled the ground around Jonah. The boy just shook his head.

"Alright. I'm aloud to take you on the streets. Just promise to behave okay?"

Milo nudged jonahs chest. Jonah pet milo gently before grabbed directing Milo to the stable.

"Okay, I'm gonna put you away while I get ready okay? I'll be back soon. I've got to set up our date" jonah promised.

Milo walked into the stable and nudged Jonah happily and watched him go.

-

Corbyn was sleeping soundly until he heard his sister.

"AWE HE'S SO SWEET" Ashley giggled, unaware she had woken her brother up.

"Ash" he groaned, turning up. "What are you doing in here"

"I wanted to see if you and Jonah were cuddling but hes not here however I saw a note and hes such a sweet guy." Ashley smiled, she gave the note to Corbyn, and then looked at corbyns ring again.

"Wait a damn second how did he get your ring size?" Ashley asked, it didnt make sense.

"I have no idea. Wait that scares me. Is he physic?!"

"Anyways read the note."

Corbyn looked at the paper.

Hi angel <3
I know your probably upset I left, you were asleep and still begged me not to go. But alas i had to get home so none of my siblings got worried.
You looked so cute asleep in my chest so peacefully. And I loved when you snuggled into my chest wanting more attention, definitely gonna have to come over again.
Once you awake you may or may not have details about the date from me. But check your phone anyways Mkay?
See you soon angel
-jonah <3

Corbyn smiled, he grabbed his phone from his nightstand and unlocked it seeing 3 messages from Jonah.

Jobear💛: Good Morning to my beautiful angel. I know your probably not up, but I want you to smile okay? I cant wait to take you out angel. I hope your sleeping well without me honey.

Jobear💛: Hey angel, when you wake up make sure your day is fully free, we'll be out all day

Jobear💛; Also just wear some comfortable clothes and I'll pick you in a very special way 😉 smile for me angel got it?

Corbyn blushed, hiding his face. "Ashley he knows exactly how to make me blushy" he whined, holding his phone into his chest now, wishing he could be in jonahs arms.

"Awwwww" Ashley squealed, taking a picture of her brothers blushy face. Corbyn groaned, "Ashley!"

Ashley grinned, "so how do you think hes gonna pick you up?"

"I am praying not a limo" Corbyn sighed, "hes done so much already"

Corbyn grabbed his phone and texted Jonah back.

My angel😍💚: Joonnnahhh stop being so sweet
My angel😍💚: dont you dare go over the top!
My angel😍💚: I dont think it's possible for me not to smile when it deals with you
My angel😍💚: how dare you leave me 🥺 I liked cuddling my newly made boyfriend
My angel😍💚: you gonna gimme kisses to make it up to me?

Jobear💛: babe, angel I know you love it
Jobear💛: awe does my angel not like my sweet ways? 😔
Jobear💛: nice to know baby boy 😌

Corbyn's phone dropped and he fainted from too much happiness overwhelming him. Ashley confused she picked up Corbyn's phone and awed.

Jobear💛: angel whatever you want it yours