cinco

Corbyn saw Daniel by the concussion stand. His heart aching. Surprisingly Daniel wasnt alone though, he was with zach.

The two seemed to be hitting it off. He slowly got up and snuck towards them the crowd helping him. He wanted to hear what they were saying.

"So you really dont mind me looking at your boyfriend?" Daniel asked with a snort, "yet you got onto me this morning about talking to him"

"Wel-well..." zach blushed, redder than normal he looked down, "its complicated. And uh I know Jack only loves me..."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, let's go grab a seat" zach smiled, he grabbed Daniel's arm and dragged him towards the stands.

Corbyn quickly snuck further away but continued to eavesdrop.

"So you really rather come with me to the game then your best friend?" Zach chuckled, opening his soda can hearing the pop.

"He's such a fucking idiot" Daniel muttered, "I can't tell him anything without him rambling it to someone else"

"Maybe he has somet-"

"Even if he does it's not an excuse" daniel growled, "he told the whole school I was gay and i wasnt ready to. I was going to out myself but noooo"

"I'm sorry dude" zach frowned patting his back, "but i mean... he is your best friend."

Corbyn didnt know he was crying until he felt his hand get wet. I didnt mean to... and he told me it was okay he understood i didn't mean to.

"Yeah, yeah, i just need to blow off some steam." Daniel responded, "plus I can actually talk to you, instead of it being a one sided conversation"

"I think your being a little to hard on him..." zach frowned, hugging daniel.

Daniel sighed and didnt respond.

Corbyn wiped his tears and went to his seat without ever being seen by the two. He began to watch Jonah trying to cheer himself up.

Jonah heard the whistle and caught the ball, he shuffled back and searched the stands as he released the ball directly into the hands of his teammate. He had smiled but when he noticed Corbyn wasn't where he once was it turned into a frown.

Where'd he go?

Jonah shrugged it off as Jack nudged him, "good throw brother"

Jonah smiled slightly, "thanks, I'm gonna hand it off to you this time. Go wide."

"Got it"

Jonah's eyes glanced to the stands again still not seeing Corbyn. Jack had too apparently because he frowned.

"Zachs not here" he whispered, the two boys got in their positions and shook off the feeling.

After the snap, jonah was tackled before he could get the ball loose. Jonah cursed under his breath.

My second one already. He told himself. He got up and told his team he wanted to throw wide to get the ball further.

Jonah glanced at the stands before the whistle was blown and smiled seeing Corbyn. But frowned when he saw Corbyn had tears in his eyes.

Jonah heard the whistle and quickly shot his head back and caught the ball. He shuffled back further and further to avoid the opposing team. He threw the ball at Jack who caught it and started to run.

Jack was bowled into however and he clenched his teeth the helmet hitting his ribs head on. Jonah gasped and rushed over to his friend. The team followed.

"Jack bro you okay?"

Jack groaned before letting the ball go, "yeah" he took jonahs hand and shook himself a few times.

"Jack any pain?"

"Just my ribs Coach But I'll be okay" jack assured.

"Alright," the coach said letting the referee tell them what to do.

--

Daniel had talked to Zach a bit more about Corbyn and he came to his senses.

"I'll go talk to him." Daniel smiled, "thanks zach"

Zach smiled back, "yeah no problem Daniel, tell me how the view of my Boyfriend is from where he is"

Daniel playfully shoved Zach, "will do weirdo"

"Hey your the one who came to stare at someone who's taken" zach stuck his tongue out and looked back at Jack.

Daniel rolled his eyes and left to find Corbyn, he looked around to see if he could find him in the top area.

Corbyn grabbed his phone and took a picture of himself. His eyes puffy from crying. But with the looks from Jonah his cheeks had been rosey and he became giddy.

As time passed he felt a tap on his shoulder and he jumped. He turned around and saw Daniel. The older coward and shrunk.

"I-im sorry Dani I- I mean Daniel I didnt mean to make you mad. Please dont hurt me." Corbyn whimpered, shielding himself.

Daniel's frown widened, "why didnt you come with anyone...?"

"Um... I didnt want to annoy anyone else. A-and um i dont have anyone else... who wanted to come with me anyways" corbyn shrugged, he kept his distance, daniel sighed.

"Come here Corbs" Daniel murmured, the younger engulfed Corbyn in a hug. "I'm sorry"

"Theres no need for you to be, it's all my fault" corbyn whispered, "I-j-just ruin things and make people hate me. Im annoying-"

"Corbyn its o-" daniel cut him off but Corbyn just cut him back off.

"No daniel it's not okay, I know I have ADD but my parents just think it's my Personality. I have all the symptoms and my doctor has even suggested it but my mom went against it. It causes problems and I-I know it's why I'm such a bad friend-"

Daniel had, had enough he hugged Corbyn tighter, bury his head in corbyns neck. He took corbyns hands and pressed one to his heart.

"Corbyn your one of my best friends, my only best friend. You're always going to be inside of this-" daniel gestured towards his chest where corbyns hand was. "-your not a terrible friend. I just overreacted. Plus friends fight, but we always make up. Corbyn nothing can take your place"

Corbyn went to speak but Daniel shook his head, "I'm sorry for making you feel this way. And maybe you do have ADD, theres nothing wrong with that. Maybe we can talk to your parents and mine, you know my parents are great at convincing others. Anyways, I shouldn't have ever said those things. In fact sometimes I thank you for it because even though I want to say something I probably wont do it. Whether you control it or not it helps me get things out."

"W-"

"So thank you Corbyn, your the best of the best friends anyone could have" daniel whispered, he just stood there hugging Corbyn tightly.