viente y siete

"Your love is gross" Jordan mumbled, "also no kissing around me, please"

-

Jonah chuckled as Corbyn whined, he had been mixing the cookie dough but some parts flew out and stuck to him.

"Did I get it all off?" Corbyn looked up at Jonah, who stared at him lovingly.

"Huh? Oh no comehere" jonah gestured with a hand motion.

Corbyn got up and went to Jonah, jonah reached his hand up and ruffled corbyns hair flakes flying out. He then pulled Corbyn down and swiped his tongue along Corbyn's lip before kissing him.

Corbyn whined as Jonah quickly pulled away.

"Mm we're making them good so far" jonah hummed, "but the cookie dough with the taste of your lips was even better"

Corbyn giggled, jonah pulled him down again pecking his lips again. "Mkay I'm done we can go back to making them"

"We just have to put them in the oven now" corbyn smiled, opening the oven and putting them in. He set the timer for 14 minutes and went to the table.

"So is jordan going to hate me for the rest of my existence?" Jonah joked, corbyn shrugged.

"Probably. He thinks no one is perfect for me" Corbyn looked into jonahs eyes, "but I know you are"

"Corbyn, Jonah! Dinners done"

Jonah yelped in surprise as Corbyn picked him up. Then grunted, "I'm supposed to carry you"

"Well your hurt so get used to it." Corbyn told him, setting him on a chair outside.

"Jonah what do you want, a cheeseburger or hamburger?" Ray asked the boy.

"Uh no thanks" Jonah nervously smiled, Corbyn looked at him.

"No, your going to eat. That's not healthy. And no cookies till you eat!" Corbyn said sternly, jonah frowned.

"Fine a cheeseburger"

"Jonah why don't you eat? I couldve sworn I thought you ate at school. If you dont eat your not getting a lot of nutrients. And it'll make your body weak. Don't do that to yourself" corbyn sat ontop of him, without hurting him, nuzzling him. "I dont want you hurting yourself"

"Its complicated Corbyn, coach makes me eat at school so yes you have seen me eat at school. Once I start to eat something and eat enough of it, i start to eat large quantities of food." Jonah groaned, sighing. "I dont know why"

"Why didnt you just say that? I'll help you" corbyn whispered, ruffling his hair.

"We all will. Now eat up" Ray said handing Corbyn and Jonah their plates.

"Really?" Jonah smiled, "that would be nice. Thank you"

"Of course honey, corbyn nearly had a heart attack when he heard you didn't." Saskia laughed lightly, "he rambled about it"

"Mommm" corbyn groaned, only to feel a kiss to his nose.

"I'm glad you care angel" Jonah smiled.

"Corbyn your lucky I've been inside." Jordan yelled, "the cookies? I took them out for you"

"Oh shit" corbyn mumbled, "thanks jordan" he yelled back.

Jordan let out a snort before turning back inside.

-

"See that wasn't so bad" corbyn told Jonah cheerfully as he finished up two hamburgers.

"No it wasn't," jonah chuckled, he lifted corbyns chin and kissed his lips.

Corbyn kissed back, the grease made their lips more salty. The boys didnt mind, corbyn blushed when his father cleared his throat.

"Aw you boys are so cute" his mother gushed, she patted her husband's shoulder who chuckled.

"Yes but they dont need to be getting carried away. I would not like to see my son getting fucked" Ray responded, corbyn blushed.

"Who says I wouldnt be the one fucking"

"Son, you radiate bottom energy to the fullest. Plus Jonah took total dominance of you, he grabbed your chin and it looked like he made the first move too. That's top energy"

Jonah just smirked at Corbyn before looking at Ray.

"Daddd" corbyn whined "your supposed to be on my side."

"Well I wouldnt lie to you"

"Mom?"

"Sorry sweetie your fathers right." Saskia laughed gently, Corbyn huffed.

"Aww it's okay angel" Jonah cooed, kissing his face. "Being a bottom isn't a bad thing. You'll see when your ready"

"Please, you boys cant tell me you havent" The woman spoke, "corbyn has hickeys on his neck and I've seen Corbyn sweating. Oh the swollen lips and his messy hair?"

"Mom we haven't, I'm not ready to give myself to Jonah like that yet. The furthest we've done is long makeout sessions. Why are we talking about my sex-life again?"

"I just said I dont want to see it. You're the one who carried it on" Corbyn's father chuckled.

Corbyn looked at his boyfriend, "what? Dont look at me"

Corbyn whined, "some boyfriend you are"

Jonah laughed and smirked, he moved his hands down to Corbyn's sides and gently tickled them.

"NO" corbyn squealed, "no! No tickles"

Ray and Saskia only watched. Both happy for their son. Deciding to let them be they walked inside. The couple smirked seeing Jordan watching them from the window.

"Whatcha doing kiddo?" Ray asked.

"Huh?" Jordan quickly got up, "oh nothing. I'm not doing anything."

He left the room quickly.

What was that?