tres

Corbyn was laughing with Daniel and a few of their friends. "Dude theres no way,"

Adorable jonah mumbled in his head, he watched the boy, glaring at one of them furiously.

"Yeah, jonah was pissed!"

"I still am, eben" Jonah growled, startling the whole group.

"Jonah?" Corbyn asked, lighting up, "oh my gosh! You're here, wait of course your here, you go to the same lunch as me. But your HERE it's so cool, i-i WOW, wait why are you here? Were you eavesdropping? That's not nice! Not that I care, bu-"

Jonah smirked, shutting him up with a kiss, Corbyn's face turned red. He wrapped his arms around jonahs neck and Jonah pulled back, with a dangling Corbyn.

"I told you that if you continued to ramble I was gonna kiss you" jonah smirked, Corbyn's friends watched in awe.

"But to answer your question, I was, I couldn't not, I had to get closer to this beauty of a boy. Hes so handsome" jonah mumbled, lifting corbyn up, making Cornyn blush more.

"I-im not handsome" corbyn shyly shook his head.

"Of course you are angel" jonah purred, ruffling Corbyn's hair, "such a handsome boy, with a cute personality. What more could I want?"

Corbyn widened his eyes, "wait wh-"

Jonah set down Corbyn and kissed his hand, "see you at the game angel"

Corbyn huffed as he left, a blush on his face. But more excited then ever now to go to the game.

"Corbyn," daniel gasped, "Jonah Marais just kissed you, that's like you dream, how do you feel"

"So happy" Corbyn answered, "I'm gonna start rambling more" he giggled.

--

Jonah sat in the back of the room, jack with him, "dude, why'd you kiss that weirdo"

Jonah shot jack a look, "you were proud of me and now your not?"

Jack shrugged, "I just didnt think youd actually do it, zach says when he shares a class with him, and the teacher calls on him he talks for the whole fuckin hour."

"I think its cute" jonah objected, crossing his arms, "and if you dont like that we cant be friends"

"No! I- I'm just saying. I'm happy for you jonah" jack smiled, patting his shoulder.

"Jonah?!" A voice interrupted their conversation.

The two looked up to see Corbyn, the blond instantly jumping into his arms. Jack smirked at his friend, jonah rolling his eyes and smiling at Corbyn.

"Hi angel," jonah chuckled, "how'd you find me?"

"Zach, I went to talk to my friend dani, but he and daniel were talking. I kinda wanted to see you again" corbyn blushed, "some people hate when I talk forever but you dont..." he continued looking down, "i kinda asked Zach and he didnt so i annoyed him badly he just screamed where you were. I-I didnt mean to" corbyn grasped for air, "why do you call me angel? Why did y-"

Jonah smacked Jack's shoulder as he grumbled, then kissed Corbyn again, keeping to his word. Corbyn giggled kissing back. Jonah broke away and patted Corbyn's hair, "stop rambling angel, it's too cute"

"Not if I get a kiss from it" corbyn giggled again.

"You want me to die from cuteness?" Jonah gasped, "how dare you"

Corbyn blushed, "stop it, I'm not cute"

"Angel your absolutely adorable." Jonah chuckled, jack gagged, wanting his boyfriend.

Corbyn snuggled into Jonah, to which jonah put him off his lip, "bud get to class"

"Oh shoot you right, see you at the game?" Corbyn not wanting to leave.

Jonah nodded and smirked, "it I dont see you there we're gonna have some issues angel."

"I was going anyways to admire you and Daniel was going to admire jack" corbyn slapped a mouth over his mouth, Jack's head snapped up.

"What?!"

Corbyn gulped, "gotta go!"