diez y nueve

Corbyn woke up to his alarm. Beep beep beep. So be grabbed his phone and dismissed it. But he also saw a text from Jonah.

Jobear💛: good morning angel, I miss you even tho I saw you last night
Jobear💛: cant wait to have you in my arms ❤
Jobear💛: I'm going to shower you in kisses

Corbyn smiled, his stomach filling with butterflies. He giggled softly typing his own message.

My angel😍💚: morning jo, I miss you too!
My angel😍💚: I love being in your arms so I can't wait either
My angel😍💚: that means get here quickly ^
My angel😍💚: sounds nice jo

Corbyn climbed out of bed leaving his phone plugged in as he got dressed. He put on black sweatpants and slipped on a black t-shirt. He grabbed socks and his one of many white shoes.

He finished putting on his socks and shoes, checking his phone. Seeing jonah responded.

Jobear💛: I'm trying angel, but I might pick you up a bit later than last time, my sister asked me if I could make her breakfast

Corbyn smiled, he's so sweet.

My angel😍💚: aw Jo your so sweet. That's fine

Corbyn packed his stuff up, grabbed his portable charger and put it in his school bag. He grabbed his earbuds and plugged them in as he listened to music.

-

Jonah pulled up, Corbyn smiled widely and walked to the street. He opened the door and jumped in.

"Jo!" He reached over and hugged him. Jonah smiled and hugged back.

"Hi love" he replied, then kissed all over his face. Corbyn giggled.

"What was that for?" Corbyn asked as Jonah stopped with a kiss to his lips.

"I told you I was gonna shower you in love" jonah smirked.

Corbyn shook his head and gasped as Jonah kissed him again. It unexpected. He leaned in and touched their foreheads.

"I like you" jonah mumbled softly.

"I like you too" Corbyn smiled.

-

Corbyn sighed, he had no classes with Jonah. But at least Daniel. Which made him slightly happier.

"So how'd the dinner go?" Daniel asked as the two walked to their class Astronomy.

"Great except for jordan. He hates my boyfriends. He never thinks they're right for me" corbyn huffed, "but my mom and dad love him" he was about to continue talking but paused.