veinte y dos

Ends with Dachary
[Jack+Zach+Daniel]

Corbyn woke up, his head in Jonah's side. He gently unlatched himself from Jonah's grip and grabbed pulled the cover off Jonah.

He looked at his ankle and slowly unwrapped it. He saw the swelling went down slightly and smiled. He took the ice pack off and took the one off his face too. He gently lifted Jonah up holding his waist as he took off the now warm blanket.

Seeing the bruises had faded made him smile. He laid Jonah back and went to the freezer grabbing their last ice pack and placing it over jonahs ankle.

He smiled and gently wrapped it. As he finished arms wrapped around him and he was pulled into jonahs chest.

"Jonah" corbyn giggled, jonah smiled. "How you feeling?"

"Better, my ankle still hurts badly but my back and hand and face feel better" jonah told him, he pecked his lips, "thank you angel"

"Anytime jobear" corbyn played with his hair.

Jonah held him close, "gotta stop looking so handsome angel or I might loose control"

"Oh really?" Corbyn teased with a smirk, "so say I put on..." he slipped from Jonah's grip and grabbed Jonah's jacket and put it on then tight skinny jeans.

Jonah closed his eyes, unconsciously licking his lips. Corbyn smirked, and hovered over Jonah's face.

"Come on jo I know you want to look at me. I'm handsome right?" Corbyn told him chuckling.

Jonah shook his head, "I'm not opening my eyes. I will do something I'll regret"

Corbyn pressed his lips to jonahs and picked him up. He pulled away and Jonah grunted.

"Jonah, open your eyes please" he chuckled, "they're pretty I like seeing them"

"Alright fine" jonah sighed opening them, corbyn admiring them.

"So pretty"

"Yours are prettier angel" Jonah said, kissing his nose.

"Okay so I'm gonna grab you coffee, them take you to the hospital. Then I'm taking you back to my house. I'm not going to let you go to school today"

Jonah shook his head, "I have to go, I'll have to talk to Coach. And I have to make sure August stays away from you"

Corbyn blushed, "no your staying here, I'm not risking you getting hurt"

"All alone in a house with a broken ankle. I think you dont actually know Jonah marais" jonah joked, corbyn sighed.

"Fine but your going to take it easy. No fighting anyone"

Jonah pouted, "Fine, you can keep me at the nurse when needed"

Corbyn placed him in the back taking the pillow he kept for him and propped his head up. "Thank you"

-

Meanwhile, Zach was worried when he didn't see Jonah in history.

Or Corbyn in Math.

So during the lunch, Zach found daniel first. Wrapping his arms around Daniel and pecked his neck softly.

"Hi baby" zach said softly in a gently voice.

Daniel blushed and leaned back into Zach, "hi Zachy" he whispered.

Zach turned him around and kissed his lips, "how're you?"

Daniel kissed back and whined quietly when he pulled away.

"Good, how was Jonah last night?" Daniel asked with a giggle as Zach picked him up, he wrapped his legs around Zach's waist.

"Good, but I'm worried about him. Did Corbyn tell you if they were coming to school?" Zach admitted, "corbyn wasnt in math and Jonah wasnt in history"

"No" Daniel furrowed his eyebrows, "corbyn usually comes to school"

"Maybe jonahs fucking corbyn"

"What? What's 'fucking'?" Daniel said innocently.

"Babe, daniel honey, I thought you knew what that meant, I mean you have to if you know what daddy means"

"...I dont" Daniel's cheeks went pink, "I lied and pretended. Sorry."

Zach smirked, and kissed his forehead, "dont worry about it baby. You want to text Corbyn I'll text Jonah"

Suddenly as the two boys were texting they were engulfed in a hug. "Theres my boys"

"Hi jacky" daniel giggled, wiggling from Zach's grip and into Jack's making grabby hands.

Jack smiled and let go of Zach taking Daniel. He kissed his nose, daniel scrunched it up and giggled again.

"Jack he's so incredibly innocence" zach whispered in his ear, "he said he didnt know what we were talking about"

Jack nodded and tickled Daniel's sides as he pecked Zach's lips. "Well that's okay, we'll just be his first. And we'll teach him well"

Zach looked at Jack worry spreading across his face as Jonah wasnt answering.

"Hey what's wrong babe?" Jack asked, looking at Zach, rubbing Daniel's back.

"Jonah. I'm worried I didnt see him not Corbyn so I'm just kinda worried."

"Are they fucking?"

"Jacky what's 'fucking?'" Daniel asked again, jack looked at Daniel with soft smile.

"Uh don't worry about it dani."

"Please tell me" daniel whined.

"Um...-" zach looked at Jack who began to show a smirk.

"What if we show you baby boy?" Jack said, the mischievous smirk not leaving his face.

"Jack I-" zach looked at him.

Jack ignored Zach, "its easier to show you bubba"

Daniel gulped, "i-okay. W-will it hurt? "