cuatro

Jack grabbed Corbyns arm, "no, no, no, what did you just say"

Corbyn tried pulling away, "I didnt say anything" he bit his lip.

Jonah lifted corbyn, making the boy squirm, "come on, tell us again" he spoke.

Corbyn shook his head, blushing as Jonahs hands were on his bare skin. Jonah got close to his face, "I guess you really want punished"

"Punished? What?" Corbyn panicked, he tried fighting Jonah but the older only chuckled.

"You dont answer jack I'm gonna do something you might not like angel" Jonah threatned, corbyn whined.

"Fine I just said I was going to admire you, and then daniel was going to admire Jack, but jack please dont kill him! Hes my best friend! He knows you have Zach." Corbyn rambled, jonah put his head on his shoulder.

"How cute" jonah smirked, "you think I'm hot, Yeah? playing on the field"

"M..mhm" corbyn nodded, he hid his face as much as he could.

"Daniel Seavey?" Jack finally muttered, "he admires me?"

Jonah rolled his eyes, "I'm not gonna make my angel speak again"

"Your angel?" Corbyn softly and shyly asked, jonah smirked.

"My angel" jonah repeated, he set down corbyn.

--

Jonah nudged jack playfully, "you got two admirers now jacky" he joked, jack rolled his eyes.

"I had a crush on him years ago, now he takes notice of me, when I'm in love with Zach?" Jack ranted, "that's so... so frustrating!" He punched a locker.

"I'm sorry bud, flirt with him. Ask what Zach thinks."

"Zachs a jealous person, he doesnt like it when I talk to you, and he knows we're just friends" he chuckled. "Anyways, I can ask, but no guarantees."

"Just know you can like 2 people at one, its uncommon but it's okay, nothing wrong with it" jonah assured, "now I gotta talk to Coach, he wanted to talk to me"

"Bye jo!" Jack waved.

--

Jonah saw Corbyn as he went to head to the field for practice. He winked and blew a kiss, smirking when he saw the boy blush.

He was snapped out of his trance when his coach tapped his shoulder. "Jonah, let me remind you today we play our rivals. You're going to need to be focused so stop thinking."

"Sorry coach, just... my angels up there" jonah pointed, a smile on his face.

"Ah, then play hard for him" his coach replied, patting his shoulder, "what's his name?"

"Corbyn, but hes my angel," jonah threw the ball to Jack, who caught it.

The two always paired with each other for practice.

"Glad your happy bud, invite him down."

"No he could get hurt" jonah pouted, "plus you know him, hes in your gym class"

"I know but hes one of my favorites. Good kid right there Marais. Dont loose him"

"Hes not officially mine yet" jonah admitted, "but hes mine that's for sure"

"Yandere!" Jack teased, jonah glared, jack rolled his eyes.

Jonah caught the ball and fired it at Jack, making it purposely harder for him to catch it.

Jack mumbled profanities, "sorry!" He shouted. He somehow managed to catch it.

Corbyn watched, blushing when he saw jonahs eyes staring at him. Then he sighed, daniel was furious with him.

"You're stupid mouth!" Daniel screamed, "you always fucking tell my secrets to the world." He shoved Corbyn.

"I-im sorry Dani. I didnt mean to" corbyn whimpered, daniel kicked corbyn.

"Your so annoying. It's your fault! I didnt want to come out as gay but you told everyone" daniel hissed, "I hate you, I hate that you ruin everything."

Daniel walked away, "dont talk to me for the rest of the day"

Corbyn sighed, he didnt mean to. But he always felt weird if he wasnt talking. Daniel was his best friend and probably lost him.

At least I have jonah?