veinte y cinco

A couple days later
Warning: Jonah is very violent in this

Corbyn was walking into school next to Jonah. Jonah headed to his locker. Corbyn offering to help him open it.

"Here after this let's go give the nurse the note and some ice. Then we'll get you to class" Corbyn said, opening it and helping Jonah put it in the locker.

"Mhm" jonah hummed, laughing when Corbyn was knocked over.

"CORBS I NEED TO TALK TO YOU" Daniel squealed loudly, hugging him tightly.

Next thing Corbyn knew he was being dragged away from Jonah. Whining as Daniel did so.

"What's he so happy about?" Jonah asked, knowing zach was by him. "And what are YOU so happy about"

"Hm oh nothing" zach smiled, watching Daniel as he disappeared. "Hes probably off to tell Corbyn how we took his innocence."

"Where's jack?" Jonah asked, closing the locker.

"Enough. I told you to be careful and you weren't" Zach crossed his arms, he hugged Jonah and nuzzled him. "Please Jo let your dad divorce the god dam bitch."

"I told you no" jonah said sternly. "Svea loves mom."

"Jonah please your 18 legally you can move out" zach sighed, "live with me or Corbyn"

"Zach the fact you know that blows my mind" jonah chuckled, zach playfully slapped him.

"I'm smart when I want to!"

"What's 2+2?" Jonah raised an eyebrow.

"5! Easy peasy" zach smirked, Jonah facepalmed.

"Why am I friends with you. Just why" he laughed. "Can you help me get to the nurse though"

"Yeah no problem Jo sorry Dani stole Corbyn"

"Its fine. They're best- zach?"

Zach stopped in the middle of the hallway, he saw jack talking to his ex. Gabbie Gonzalez. She made eye contact with him quickly and smirked grabbing Jack's collar and kissed him.

"WHAT THE FUCK GABBIE! I TOLD YOU I WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU" jack shoved her away, and she ran, his making the whole hallway echo his voice.

Zach met eyes with Jack, and Zach was about to cry. Jonah stopped him. "Zach don't leave, gabbie forced it on him"

"I know but why was he talking to her in the first place" zach croaked. "Im sorry I cant jo, I cant look at him"

"Wait Zach please" jack was closer now, "i wouldnt ever think about cheating on you two. Eben told me that Gabbie was going to try and pull something. So I tried to stop her just now and then I was going to find you."

Jonah watched jack closely. And jack knew, one mistake and he was dead.

"Please Zachy" jack whispered gently, going in for the hug but Jonah stopped him.