quince

Corbyn jumped into Jonah's arms as he jumped off Milo. He then walked to milo and pat his head.

"Thanks for the ride" corbyn smiled, milo neighed and nudged Corbyn.

Jonah was leaning against the house, taking a picture of Corbyn. Then putting it as his home screen. He then texted his father letting him know how his day was going.

As he was Corbyn grabbed him by his arm and dragged him, "come on Jojo"

Jonah chuckled putting his phone in his pocket and letting the boy drag him. "Wait... is your dad here?"

"No, his car wasnt here." Corbyn explained, looking out to make sure.

"Sorry... just kinda scared" jonah admitted.

"Dont worry, my dads not those dads who ask a bunch of questions. He really just observes and maybe asks two questions. He says actions speak louder than words, which is true" Corbyn looked into Jonah's eyes, "which is why my mom said a dinner or something"

"Ah" jonah nodded.

Corbyn knocked on the door, as he didnt have his keys. Due to him recently losing them.

"Oh hey honey, your back." His mom opened the door.

"Can jo come in? I wanna cuddle." Corbyn looked at Jonah then his mom.

"Why not? Your father should be home soon and I want him to meet this lovely boy. In the meantime you can tell me all about your day." Corbyn's mom smiled brightly.

Corbyn dragged jonahs inside, "okay, as long as I can cuddle"

Jonah was forced on the couch by the blond. "Stay, I'll be right back"

So Jonah did as told, he grabbed out his phone and finished his text to his dad. Sending the pictures the two had taken during their day.

Corbyn came back with Jonah's letter jacket on and plopped himself on jonahs lap. Jonah surprised by this action.

"You know you look extremely handsome in my jacket" jonah whispered in the boys ear, kissing it.

"Stop it" corbyn whined, blushing.

"No" jonah smirked, wrapping his arms around the blond.

"That's an order" corbyn curled his lip, "if you dont follow them no kisses"

"I don't think you could handle that" jonah smirked, his lips meeting corbyns shoulder.

"I could" Corbyn argued, "I did before and I can now"

"Darn you right, fine" jonah sighed, he leaned back and pulled Corbyn into him.

Corbyn giggled, "if you promise not to leave a mark you can kiss my neck"

"I cant promise that though" jonah shrugged, a slight smirk reappearing.

"What if it's small marks?" Jonah asked, corbyn sighed.

"Fine, -oh hey mama" Corbyn smiled seeing his mom.