Episode 2

Where am I now? Zane thought, looking around. He sat at a table in a room, which had no windows or doors. A small ceiling lamp shined on him, and nothing else was in the room. It almost seemed like an investigator's room.

He got up, and pushed the chair behind him. He took the door handle, then paused.

Should I really see what's behind this door? Zane pondered. He was half aware that this was a dream, as most of his dreams started out this way. Ever since he had returned home, he would always have a dream which ended in terror; mainly of himself and of what he did.

Maybe if I sit down at this table and don't leave, it won't be as bad tonight. He believed, and returned to the table. He watched as a clock appeared in the room, and started ticking.

Tick, tick, tick,

"I'm bored"

Tick, tick tick,

Zane stared at the walls. Each wall was painted a dark grey, and had a white stripe which then was painted into brown.

Tick, tick, tick,

The walls were made in perfect order, and had the same length, width, and height. Zane commended the architect.

Tick, tick, tick,

He stared at the walls again, noticing something.

"Weird, I've never seen this place in my life. Why is this here?"

Tick, tick, tick,

He gazed at the clock. The clock was arranged normally, like any other clock. The only issue was, that it was ticking way too fast. Zane got up, and attempted to fix it by using the chair to prop himself up.

Why can't I open the back of this clock? He had accessed the back using a screwdriver, but it wouldn't turn, no matter what he did.

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick,

The clock suddenly started speeding even faster, and Zane fell off the chair in alarm. He looked down, and found corrupted ice coating the floor. Zane turned his head upwards, and the clock kept ticking.

Ding, dong, ding, dong,

"What the..?" A fresh blast of cold air hit Zane, and he was thrown into snow.

Dong, ding, ding, dong,

A black cloud started rushing at him, and Zane cried out and started to run. The blizzard soon began to gain ground on him, and Zane crouched and closed his eyes at the last second.

When he opened them, he found himself watching over the formling village, holding the scroll of spinjitzu.

Please no! I can't live with this part! He cried out. Regardless of his cries, Zane could feel his lips part as he relished the pain he inflicted on Kataru, as he held him by the throat.

"Let, me, go." Croaked Kataru, who tried scratching at Zane. He shifted into his bear form, but Zane still choked him. The bear howled, and Kataru returned to human form.

Zane brought him closer, and stared him straight in the face. Kataru choked up blood, and Zane watched him and smiled. He then started freezing Kataru.

"Stop it!" He said, crying. Zane cocked.

"But why would I?" He responded, laughing as his blood ran in pools over his arms.