Episode 34.5

Wu entered the vehicle, and found P.I.X.A.L  staring at the monitor.

"P.I.X.A.L?" He asked. P.I.X.A.L  jolted from the screen, clearly in deep thought from the video. Wu walked over to P.I.X.A.L and saw the screen showing yesterday's fight between her and Azne.

"How's your arm?" Wu asked her, focusing his attention on the screen.

P.I.X.A.L. twisted her arm, showing its capabilities. "It's fine. Right now, I'm reviewing the fight to check if there's any leads on Yulta"

Wu sat down a tea cup, and sighed. "How's that going?"

"No leads. The representative is pretty keen on keeping secrets, and there's been nothing on him to lead to Yulta's whereabouts." P.I.X.A.L. replied.

Wu narrowed his eyes. "And what about the second investigation?"

P.I.X.A.L  pushed her chair back from the computer and groaned. "I highly doubt it at this point. Nothing the man says or does even resembles Zane's original character. The only thing which would make sense is if he's the ice emperor, but that doesn't check out either. Sure, his moves and actions are similar, and sure, Zane's been involved in some suspicious cases, but there's no real physical evidence to support this case. We would most likely have to find him doing it directly, since every camera is wiped whenever an odd action occurs."

P.I.X.A.L. paused. "But....."

"What is it?" Wu asked. P.I.X.A.L. P.I.X.A.L. took out a bug.

"I was a bit suspicious if Yulta was going to approach us, and I'm glad I kept my guard up."

Wu narrowed his eyes. "Is that a bug?"

"Correct. I had found it placed on you, but I have no idea as to how it got on."

"Can you hack into it?" Wu asked. P.I.X.A.L. nodded.

"In fact, I've already broken in. The security system on it was a lot less than the card we found, but has a similar makeup. I think we can break into the card using these same tactics."

"Let's still continue on in this tournament." Wu stated.

"But why?"

"If we both forfeit at the same time, it will definitely draw some unwanted suspicion. I'm sure Yulta is already aware about our investigations into them, and by leaving, we might be saying we have the information we already need." Wu replied.

"Plus, we might be able to find some more information on Yulta before this tournament ends." Wu added on.

"Understood. I'll keep trying to find more leads." P.I.X.A.L. said. With this in mind, Wu and P.I.X.A.L. continued in their endeavors.

>_<

Zane sat on the balcony, watching the waves crash and roar against the beach.

The door opened up next to him, and Zane watched as Gavin sat on the seat next to him. Zane glared at him, but Gavin took no notice of this, and sat in silence.

The roaring of the ocean waves filled their silence, and Zane moved his thoughts back onto yesterday.

If she hadn't surrendered so quickly, it would've been a more enjoyable fight. Zane pondered, tapping his foot in annoyance. Gavin looked at him.

"Fight tomorrow." Zane looked at him, then frowned.

"Obviously. I have no concern over who I'm fighting."

"It's the semi-finals."

Zane smirked. "As long as I can have some fun in the semi-finals, then it's worth it."

Gavin stared at him. "P.I.X.A.L.?"

Zane stopped tapping, and stared coldly at him. "What about her?"

"She's in your thoughts." Gavin stated.

Zane smile. "I have no interest in a robot."

Gavin let out a small chuckle. "You're a robot." 

Zane paused, then turned away.

"Ocean." Gavin said. Zane glanced at him, then saw the waves beginning to freeze. He then melted the waves, and the roaring began once more.

"Sorry." Gavin said. Zane studied him.

"For the fight. From us all." Gavin spoke. Zane huffed, then looked back at the waves. He then froze the entire balcony, excluding Gavin from the ice.

Gavin gave him apologetic eyes and Zane looked at him. He grabbed his chair.

"It's." Zane's eyes pulsed white.

"It was fun." Zane said with a grin. Gavin glanced back at him, and Zane turned his head away at the sunset.